Hologram

The ground shook beneath me as I ran to a near by window. Near the front gates or wall stood a bunch of men including one girl. A few of them looked familiar, The male with bright red spiked hair was in that vision of mine with the little white haired girl in the lolita dress.  The bartender was the one that made me very confused, "Izumo" I whispered underneath my breath. I watch as he spoke in the intercom thing, just then all the men piled out of the group. Rushing to all the students, I took this moment to back into the near by corner to stay out of the way. I learned that they were Homra, they ran around asking questions mostly about Shiro who I saw last night with a sword over his head. 

The Homra members started a fight with the blue clan yet I have no idea the name is. Time pasted as I had made a move to leave the spot I've been in for awhile. I looked around the corner not seeing anyone I made a run for the front building to check on the students. My feet tapped the floor as I ran through the halls. I stopped hear a voice that sounded to be Kukuri. "But wait, You've been injured!" She seemed worried, then their was his voice, "Huh? I'm alright, it's just a little cut." many thoughts started to flow into my mind. 'What happened? Why was Kukuri so worried?'     

"Let me see it" Kukuri spoke im guessing she stood up as I had heard ruffling. An evil laughter filled the air, gasps were heard. I turned the corner seeing as Kukuri was stabbing Shiro. "Shiro!" I yelled running to them but was stopped as a white fox started my way. "Purple!" The fox spoke evilly I was snapped out of it as Kuroh ran him off or ran Kukuri off. "Shouldn't we go after her?" I asked they shook there heads. "We need to wait for Shiro!" Neko whined. We wait for Shiro to snap out of his trance. "Shiro please dont leave us" Shiro laid on the floor as Neko stood near him. 

"Shiro?" I begged for an answer, his eyes filled with remembrance as he looked at me. "Stay calm all see If I can bring him around." Koruh reassured Neko. Shiro suddenly started to glow standing up slowly, leaving us in a confused place. A sword different from the others glowed brightly in the sky turning silver with gems of different colors. "What happened? Your wound is healing." I nodded it is odd. "Can you hear us, shiro?" Neko held her hands together "Are you alright?" He lifted his head looking at the bunch of us. "Macht Nichts. Ich Bin unverwundbar." He lifted his shirt showing us the wound. 

"Enhlich habe ich verstanden." Koruh seemed to be the only one to understand. "So you truly are the Colorless King?" The man from the video im guess is whom they are speaking about. He shook his head to this, "Mein Name. I know now that my real name is Adolph K. Weismann." My eyes widened "The man that sits up there in that air thing?" I questioned as he nodded at me. "I'm the first King, which means, I am the Silver King" Koruh seemed confused, "The Silver King?" "That's you?" They piled in the questions leaving me to listen to Shiro or Silver Kings answers.  "Yes but at the same time, I'm still Yashiro Isana. The trusth of the matter is , nothing's really changed." A grin was placed on his face. "I knew him you know?" Shiro looked at me "What?" My confused tone left my mouth. 

"Your Father, Atsuhiro Kikuchi" My mouth dropped up at this point. "My father, how did you know him? Do you know me? When did you mean?" I started pouring with questions. "You, Izanami Kikuchi, are the daughter of the-" he stopped as I stared at him. "I'm what?" He shook his head, "I'm sorry the only place you can get this info is where the two Blue and Red swords hang. Below them you will find your answer." I started to run for the door. "Were just gonna let her leave like that?" Koru asked as I had already made my way to the near by forest. The crunch of sticks and leaves, some explosions told me I was getting closer.  

"Hey!" I yelled gain some attention from the two men fighting. The red head from earlier and the man dressed in blue. My face turned red as I saw him "It's you!" I growled coming closer to the two. "You cant be here ma'am you must leave" The red head payed me no attention putting his hands in his pockets.  "I will not be leaving, blue face!" A chuckled could be heard coming from the Red head. I reached for the both of them as a spark of purple pulled us closer.  I let go of the both of them as a purple hologram appeared. "Sweets" I lifted my head in realization. "Daddy?" 

                   ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                         Sorry for the late update i've been a little busy! Hope you like it. 

                 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++