Homra Bar

"Kukuri, Kukuri, Kukuri!!" I yelled for her through the halls, "Wait for me!" I had almost made it to her if the class president didn't stop me, "No running in the halls or yelling for that matter, people have class ya know!" She lectured me, "Ok I won't do it again can I leave now?" I asked, she waved me off with her hand.

This time I fast walked down the hall into the classroom where we eat all the time. "Izana! Over here!" Kukuri waved to me, "I'm coming!" I said grabbing my lunch out of my bag, and then sat down next to her. Kukuri is my best friend, she has shoulder length brown hair, her eyes are an olive color. I just love her eyes, "You know Shiro?" Kukuri asked under her breath, Me and Sumika, looked at each other, "What?", "Oh you mean Yashiro Isana?", "Wait who?" I asked confused as ever. "Him over there" Kukuri pointed, "I know one thing he is not getting enough veggies", "Really" Sumika said leaning over to Kukuri, as I stuffed my face with food. "your not either missy!!" Kukuri stated looking at me stuffing my face, "No no please not veggies" I played with her, "Huh where did he go?" She looked around the room stunned that he disappeared, she jumped out of her seat and after him.

"Now I don't have to eat veggies" Sumika giggled at me, "I mean come on those are gross!" I put my lunch away as me and her talked about how life was going, "So I couldn't catch him, he just completely disappeared" Kukuri said annoyed. I giggled at her soon enough Sumika joined in. 

"Hey, Izana, Can you pick up some fire-" turning my head towards Kukuri, "Nope, I'm going home!" I cut her off. "Have him do it" Lifting my finger pointing towards Yashiro, who had "disappeared" earlier. Kukuri  looked to him as I slipped out of the room unnoticed. Pulling my PDA from my pocket swiping it on the scaner leaving the school.  I hummed as I walked in the middle of the street just to glance up at the big screen. A video played as a man killed someone, gasping could be heard. A reward was put on the big screen, my eyes widened as I figured out  that was "Yashiro" my head shook my head not to call it in on him. "There is no way he would do that." I mumbled, taking quick steps as my white hair swayed back and forth. Looking up finding myself else where, "Um" Confused I read the name, "Homra Bar, Hm, I could use a cola" 

===========================================================================

Ok I have to take a break but what do you think??

===========================================================================