Father

"Daddy daddy!" A young Izanami yelled out for her father, he had chestnut brown hair and blue ish purple eyes, "Come here beautiful little girl" he picked her up and hugged her, "Sweet I have some bad news, I have to go back to work today and I'll be gone for 2 weeks can you handle that? Aunt Aoi will be here", Izanami gave him a grumpy face, "But daddy why now?" "Don't give me that look, look the moment I get back we will go out for ice cream I promise!" He held his pinky fingers out, "Yay ice cream" she put her pinky to his, "Come on Sweet let's go get you ready for school" 

Aoi her aunt had waist length brown hair and green blue eyes, she reach out her arms for the little girl, "Bye Sweetie see you in 2 weeks okay?" Izana's eyes widened "NO NO DADDY PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME DADDY" she cried out as she was being pulled away from her father, he wave goodbye to her. Izanami's face was stained with tears, as her aunt dressed her, "Daddy will come home right?" Izanami asked her aunt Aoi replied "Uh um yes your father will be back" she knew the truth behind his leaving, she knew that he would be back for his little girl, she just didn't know when. 

Izanami laid in bed recalling when her father had left. She could recall two younger men at the door, awaiting her father. Leaving with three different colors surrounding their bodies, red, blue, purple. She thought about this, "What was on them? Why were there bodies surrounded with colors?" To this day these questions never left her mind. Did they cause her father to go missing?  Izanami  hopped out of bed throwing her clothes on, skipping the shower since she had just showered yesterday. 

1st P.O.V.

I pocketed my keys, after locking the door. It was the weekend which meant I could do whatever I wished. I pulled out my PDA, wondering if I should go help with the school stuff. Nonetheless, shook my head at his, it wasn't my type of thing. I started to shove it back into my pocket as I had gotten a message from Kukuri. -Come by the school I need your help please!!-  a loud sigh escaped me  -On my way- Before I even knew I was at the door of the apartment, I swung the door open on my way to the train station to get back to the island. 

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you like better? 1st pov. or 3rd pov.

I working on making them longer I promise I am gonna post again today!!

Hope you enjoyed!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++