Chapter 2 // "Is This A Date?"

Chapter 2 // Is This A Date?

Lucy's POV:

"I can't lose, its for the sake of the guild!" I thought as I walked out of the field.

"Blondie." Flare looked at me with a creepy smile.

"Let the first match, begin!" Mato announced as he backed out of the arena.

"Open gate of the golden bull, Taurus!" Just then Taurus came out and started after Flare.

"Lucy!, show her the results of your training!" Natsu yelled from the stands.

"Did he not just forget that we had a fight before the match?" I thought. "Well this can't be on my mind right now, this is for Gray."

"Open gate of the Scorpion, Scorpio!" I yelled as the spirit was summoned.

I look at both of the spirits combine sand with Taurus's Blade missing every-time he swung at her.

Flare whipped her hair trapping Taurus from escaping.

"Scorpio!" she commanded at him

"Right, Sand Buster!" as Scorpio shot sand at Flare ending up hitting Taurus.

Both Taurus and Scorpio glowed as they returned to the spirit world.

Normal POV:

"Open gate of the--" she was muffled by Flare's hair was holding all her keys in front of her as she was struggling to get free.

Flare looked at her smiled, as she was whipping her with flamed hair

Lucy was wincing in pain as she got whipped.

"Stupid, Blondie" she hit her hardest

"Ohh! And this battle turned 1-sided!" The announcer announced.

Flare let go of her, tossing her keys to the side and grabbed hold of her wrist swung her letting her go slamming her into the wall around the arena.

Lucy got up reached for her keys which were inches away pulled out a key

"Open gate of the Lion, Leo" she said really faintly-but loud still lying on the ground. [A/N IDEK]

Loke appeared fighting back against her letting her get her chance to get back up.

"Open gate of the Twins, Gemini!" Gemini appeared in seconds

"You know what to do!" Lucy looked at the twins and nodded

Gemini turned into a second Lucy.

They held hands back to back building up power.

Loke turned around and went back into the spirit world.

Lucy's POV:

"88 Stars of the heavens!,-" I started chanting.

Flare was confused

But the only person I could think about was Sting and what his words meant.

"What is Blondie doing I can't attack!" She was whipping numerously

Flare then looked up into the sky to see the stars aligning to fire off a powerful cannon.

I looked at her guild and just then the magic chant failed, everyone was laughing at the girl who couldn't do a spell.

I looked over to Sabertooth, they were all laughing except for Sting.

I was then pinned back up by Flare who was laughing at my pain, as she whipped her as hard as she could.