Ch 11 Tense Situation

Mulai dari awal

"Now, the strength of an early Ki condensing realm cultivator would be about 8000 Kilos. The mid-level represents a strength of about 12,000 kilos. The late level and peaks level would usually be accompanied by 18,000 and 25,000 kilos of strength. This level heavily relies of a cultivator to refine his Ki to a liquid state."

"The following realm is called Ki sea realm. At this stage, the cultivator refines his Ki to highly pure stage while a sea made of Ki would be formed in his Dantian. The Early Ki sea realm cultivator, would have a strength of about 40,000 kilos. This would be followed by 60,000 kilos at the mid-level, 85,000 at late-level and 120 thousand kilos at the peak. There would be two sorts of cultivator at this level, the cultivator who had sensed the Dao and the once that are weak comparatively. The Dao would bring the blessing of the nature along with it as the cultivator would experience greater amount of Ki gathering around them and helping then during their cultivation and battles."

"It is usually at this stage, the level of your cultivation technique shines, the greater technique would allow the cultivator purer Ki which would assist them during the mortal tribulation. The purer the Ki, more the ease would be when the cultivator attempts for realize the Dao. The tribulation would descend on a Peak Ki cultivator in a decade regardless of his Ki saturation level or insight into the Dao. The tribulation may also descend as soon as the Ki saturates. This is also the reason why expert choose to stay at Late stage for a long time, either to stall the tribulation or to gain further insights into the Dao."

"The strength of a mortal cultivators is as follows. 150 thousand kilos at the early stage, 200,000 kilos at mid-level, 300,000 kilos at late followed by 500,000 kilos at the peak. These number although are great, mortal core cultivator would usually have Daos that would help them along their battles. If you fight a cultivator whose Dao is perfectly opposed to yours's, you would be defeated despite having greater strength."

"Earth pellet realm is the realm that follow next. Another tribulation would descend as the pellet upgrades. The strength of an earth Pellet is as follows, 800,000 kilos at early-level, 1.2 million kilos. 1.5 million kilos at the mid-level, followed by 2 million kilos and 3 million kilos at mid-level and peak-level. Another tribulation would descend soon as the pellet under goes another upgrade. The heavenly pellet realm is accompanied by these strengths. 5 million at the early stage followed by 8 million, 12 million and final 18 million kilos from mid to peak levels."

"Although these numbers, great deal of strength, the cultivator however are restricted to strength lower than the specified strength. This is mostly due to impurities in their Ki and level of the cultivation technique. The disparity is mostly covered by the Daos but the weapon and armors of the cultivator would also play a huge deal in increasing his strength. The base strength of a cultivator may vary from time to time, if a cultivator only cultivates his speed his strength would be lacking and vice versa."

"This is all the information, I know about the greater realms. Cultivate hard achieve these strengths, then hurling mountains at enemies would be as easy as breathing. Soon, an elder from Salamander city would be coming to choose some talents in the younger generation, so don't slack off." The old man yelled at the end left the stage. The girls looked at each other with wry smiles and Lan Long also had a frown on his face. This lecture was an absolute garbage, complete waste of time. Other than getting a few facts wrong, the old man didn't even introduce the concepts of elemental Ki and the soul strength. He didn't even mention the type of tribulation that would descend at pellet realms. Damn, they didn't even get a single news about the Salamander city.

"Fuck off with this shit. Little Kong go drag that man out." Lan Long said in frustration and waited for Little Kong to scurry along and bring the old man. Of course, Little Kong had shut off all his senses and sleeping quietly in Lan Long's sleeve. "You Little." Lan Long said as he immediately grabbed and threw the hamster at the village chief's house. Su Ming who was laughing at Lan Long's fit immediately yelped as he caught Little Kong in midair. The hamster who was sleeping quietly was now startled as he found himself flying at a building but before Little Kong could he was caught safely by Su Ming.