Chapter 13

They decided to get some camels to travel to Bagghar. The journey was long and tiring but once they saw the city, they had a mini celebration.
Soon enough, they were in the crowding streets of the market , filled with people shouting and a long line to the water fountain.
Anne has changed into a white button up shirt, tanned pants and boots, custody from the base . She pulled her her into a braid that swayed side to side if she walked fast enough.
She stuck close to Tintin, not wanting to lose her way. They still has yet to talk about the kiss they shared, but right now, this was more important.
Tintin then turned around for a bit and noticed two figures following them, thus he grabbed Anne and pulled her to him, his arm around her waist while her hand was slightly on his chest to balance herself. She gave him a confused look but he whispered to the Captain and her, " Don't look now. But someone is following us."
Anne nodded as Haddock had spin in a circle as obvious as possible before saying , "Aye"
They hid in a corner as the people following them came to pass them. They were covered in white cloaks but they were obvious.
Haddock then jumped them, yelling , " who are you working for?"
Tintin and Anne realizes it was Thomson and Thompson, and got Haddock to stop.
They explained that they had found the wallet thief and thus Tintin's wallet back with everything still in there. After getting his message , they came to the city  in order to give it back to him. Tintin opened the wallet and found that the poem was still in there, untouched.
Now it was time to found out that Sakharins secret weapon was.
Anne then saw a poster in which gave her a clue. She grabbed Tintin and pointed to the large poster that was about to be pulled down. The top letters read ' the Mingease (sp?) Nightingale'. This got Tintin excited in which turned into confusion as it revealed to be a woman. An opera singer. The Thompson's stared in awe while Haddock wasn't impressed in the slightest, commenting, " what a dish" in a mocking tone. Anne was wondering how she was the secret weapon , same as Tintin.