Chapter 6

In the cabin in which our heroes climbed in was a drunk bearded man asleep on the table. In one hand was a drink , alcohol. the same type of bottle surrounded the room. in any way you can think , a bottle somehow decorated the cabin. the port hole was opened and Snowy was pushed inside the room onto the table.

The man suddenly woke up and shouted," at rat!"

During which Anne had quietly climbed in and helped Tintin in.

By this time, the blue sweater man realized that the pair was in the room.

He grabbed an object and started toward them. Tintin pushed Anne out of the way and grabbed a telescope in defense.

They started to fight.

" They sent you to kill me huh? killed in my sleep by a baby faced assassin and his girlfriend!" the man yelled. By this time, Anne stood up but felt pain in the ankle.

' Great I twisted my ankle,' She thought.

Tintin however was distracted by the man who was attacking him. As well as blushing when he mention as his girlfriend.

When the pieces of both objects were almost gone, Anne walked to them in a limp.

Tintin saw this and threw his makeshift toward away from him.

" No we were kidnapped by a gang of thugs," Tintin said walking to Anne helping her walk.

"How could this happened? He bought them all of every last one of them," the man said.

"Who," Anne asked.

" A man with a sugerly name," the man moaned.

Anne looked at Tintin who was looking at her.

"Sakerhine," they said at the same time.

"Nobody takes my ship!" the beard man growled. Snowy throttled to his masters and handed Tintin a weapon, some sort of sword.

" Your the captain?" Tintin asked.

" Of course I'm the captain who else I could be?" he bellowed. Anne shushed him.

They figured out soon that the door was unlocked which meant the Captain was too drunk to realize this.

Tintin had wrapped Anne's ankle real quick while insulting the ship.

When they turned a corner, man with a tray came. Realizing who they were he attacked and all three fought against him.

The Captain opened the door , punch the man and helped Tintin lower the man onto the floor.

" I'm Tintin and this is Anne," Tintin said holding his hand out to the man.

"Haddock Archibald Haddock, Come this way, " he said, shaking Tintin's hand real quick and patting Anne's back.

"Wait did you say Haddock?!?" Tintin yelled

~~~~ the meeting~~~~~~~

Sakerine was not pleased to find out the the trio and a dog escaped. he wanted the captain alive , maybe Anne but Tintin he wanted dead.

To him , Anne was bait , someone to use against Tintin.

he saw the look Tintin gave him when he pointed the sword to her. and how he glared at Allen for winking at Anne. Then be realized something , which made him grin with forming in his mind.

Tintin was in love with Anne and would do anything to keep her from harm even giving up the scrolls if he has to.

He scolded the men who let the pair escape and then told them whoever has them can keep Anne for a night. the men smiled.

~~~~~ Back to the group~~~~~~~~~~~

The captain was being questioned by Tintin and Anne was giving him hints that he should stop and slow down. Suddenly Haddock pushed Tintin into the wall asking him how does they know about the Unicorn.

Tintin replied that he didn't know much about it and that at he was asking him. Haddock said that he was told this once however he forgotten the story. Anne facepalmed and Tintin was helping her up.

Then they heard voices and they hid under some stairs.

"Whoever finds them will get to have the girl for an entire night huh ?" one said.

"Yeah did you see her ? Would like to get on  hands on her ," another said laughing.

Tintin tighten his grip on Anne who was shaking in fear.

He heard men to do this all the time but never toward Anne.

Then Tintin though of the poem and realizes that Sir Haddock had made three ships for three sons.

he told them this and soon they made it to the door. it was locked.