Chapter 5 - Caterpillars for Breakfast

Izana's POV:

I've been searching for Zen since the past half an hour.

That is, I've been sending people to go hunt him down.

None of the guards saw him or (Y/n) or that cat eyed messenger and that worries me.

I believe all I can do at this exact moment is ask the turquoise-haired man who randomly bumped into a pillar and almost apologized to it.

Mitsuhide's POV:

Zen Wistalia. Technically that kid happens to be my Master. "Tecnically," "kid." One that I've been searching for.

I mean, he's disappeared! Along with Obi-OUCH! I nearly bowed down to apologize by instinct as this is the part of the castle where Lord Haruka roams about, but looking up, I realized that it's a goddamn pillar I bumped into.

Why me?

Does everyone hate my train of thoughts? They almost always de-rail it.

As if that wasn't enough.

Looking at me, with a smirk on his face that soon turned into his usual expression was none other than Big Brother Highness.

Why am I referring to him like that, again?

I stood up in the meanwhile, making eye contact, ready to exchange a polite "Good evening".

Instead, he walks right up to me, oddly having the childish smug look that Zen has when he 'finds out' something. That too, at 9:15 in the night.

Smirk? Did something happen that I don't know about? With Ms. (Y/n)? Wait what—

"You can't find Zen either, eh?"

There we go again — the status of my thought-train — de-railed yet again.

"No, your Highness."

Sighing, he went back to his "composed-mode" and offered me to look for him with him.

I had to agree. Wow. No more thought-expresses for now.

*Timeskip till 10:00, brought to you by Obi's drinking party, sponsored by Fūjōshis Global Incorporation™*

(Y/n)'s POV:

Zen and Obi are having a drinking party with me. Me. MEEEE.

So here, I am, drinking with a cinnamon roll and a cat-eyed well; cat.

"Say," Obi started, somehow ruining my moments of trying to not get completely drunk—keyword: 'trying'— "How about a game of truth or dare... or truth or a shot!?"

Zen mumbled a handful of inaudible words, while I focused on how the moonlight made his silver hair shine like still water would. Gotta remind those lazy authors to make me ruffle it later. His eyes aren't even distracting me from that, either.

None of us were completely in our senses, with me being sure with every inch of my being that if one more sip goes down my oesophagus and I'll start singing 'Oshiete oshiete o sono shikumi wo' at the top of my lungs, asking for some royal disaster.

Cinnamon roll, Zen, too precious, too pure for this world; was aware that he was drunk, and the fact that he wanted to dance around 3 minutes ago confirmed that.

Cat-eyes on the other hand, was the one holding up the best. Although he had a Kuroo-Tetsurou-grade grin on his face . "Oi! Truth or shot?" he declared a second time.

"I'm in." I stated, somehow to Zen's dismay. He gave in too, totally not knowing what was gonna happen. Well, neither did I. That grin which crept up on Obi's face was terrifyingly hilarious at that time, as he pointed to the other male. "Mastah, truth or shot?" "Truth," cinnamon roll mumbled, trying his best to keep whatever remaining of his composure was left.

"Ayeeee! Mastah, let me embarrass you a bit!" He exclaimed only to hear a sharp reply from Zen, "Obi, SINCE WHEN DID YOU ASK FOR MY PERMISSION!?"

Chuckling a bit, whist running his hands through his ebony hair, Obi darted towards the question he wanted to ask Zen. "Mastah, do you like (Y/n)-san?"

I accidentally gulped down a whole glass full of sake in pure shock. Crap. Sayonara, my sanity. * Throws cherry blossoms behind back. Cue the dramatic ending effect. *

Zen's POV:

My capacity to think is think isn't at it's best, but I can't be that drunk to not know what Obi just said. While (Y/n) is humming a horror drama-like tune next to me. I looked at Obi, looking for perhaps an explanation, with some 'Oshiete something' in the background, not helping anyone in anyway at all.

"Mastah? You heard me right?"

"Y-Yeah..." I managed to stutter out, reflexively asking a "Why?" in the process.

"Well," he said, averting his gaze to greet that of (Y/n)'s, which was meeting mine a second ago. "Mastah... I don't know... I've had this weird feeling—like something creepy creature crawling creepily around ever creepy corner—no; like butterflies in... my stomach."

"Hic- CAT EYES ATE CATERPILLARS FOR BREAKFAST!" (Y/n) screamed out another ghoulish laugh all of a sudden before I could even get my hand over her mouth.

"NIRUHUHUHUHU!*"

Then it came. Drumroll, please.

The voice of Clarines' heir, and a flash of turquoise.

Oh Gods of Clarines, NO.

"Zen, are you there?" Came a greeting darting towards me with a scary happy tone. It was so light, it was dark. 

What a brilliant way to let your dignity die!

*Koro-sensei's Laugh

------
A/N: This chapter hasn't been proof-read yet, i.e, this is in beta.

Thank you for the 1K reads, votes, and all the support you have given us. Thank you.

Rest assured, Turquoise and BBH (Big Brother Highness) will make their appearance in the next chapter.

Lastly, we apologize for the delay in updates. We can't promise anything as of now, but we'll try our best to update earlier next time.

またね!