Chapter 3 - Letters From the Skies!

Izana's POV:

What–just what on earth–am I doing? Being the crown prince, this must be highly unacceptable.

Or are these effects of that idiot-I-tolerate-everyday Haruka brainwashing me? Very likely the second one.

Just to be royally sure, I need to confirm that Mr. Moron-next-door hasn't transformed into a total nut.

How can the two of us be Crown Princes? I. Am. Insulted.

Now, now, Izana. Be yourself.

Izana Wistalia - Normal-Manipulative-Intelligent-HavingATooCuteForThisWorldYoungerBrother-PredictictablyUnpredictable MODE ON!

Feels better now...

Obi's POV:

It sure would make things interesting if Miss Gorgeous– *cough* I mean– she was working in the castle.

After all she did defeat my Mastah. Speaking of.

"Mister! Do you know where I walked me into when I found Mastah that other day?" I questioned the turquoise-headed male with a smug grin plastered on my face.

And the look on his face showed that he was clearly annoyed by mine.

Mister turned to face me with a blank expression (Miss Kiki was still well (how do I put it?) emotionless (AGAIN PLEASE DON'T TELL HER!)

"Obi.....!"called my master with the beautiful eyes with veins appearing on his forehead (Angry-bird~Mastah!)

"Mastah there lost in a fight with the young lady we met earlier."I told to the turquoise head and the blonde behind him.

Mastah's fatherly figure's expression changed. "Is that true Zen?" he asked slightly surprised. Or was he chuckling inside his brain like me?

When I turned to look at my master he –  Oh♪ THE BEAUTIFULLY BLUE EYED SECOND PRINCE OF THE WORLD—I mean—CLARINES WHO'S ALSO MY MASTAH!♪ – was nowhere to be seen.

"He ran away!" And Mister's expression changed for the fourth time in this day.

I guess I should have told you, Reader-chan, that Mister had a soft expression when we were talking about you.

BACK TO FINDING MASTAH!

"Get down here Obi" Miss Kiki finally called my name!!! This is the perfect life of a former assassin (don't tell that to Big Brother Highness).

Well I did see Mastah the Great run off towards the East Wing...

"YO HO LET'S GO!"

___

Y/N's POV:

I was randomly walking by minding my own business but no!

Someone had to come and ruin my day. More like something. The thing that's the mastermind behind me missing the new episode of Umaru-san R that was supposed to air today. Then again I am in Akagami no Shirayukihime so I'll let it slide just this once.

I looked down to see a Manila envelope addressed to me. Well I guess letters falling from skies might be the new thing. I crossed my legs and sat down opening the envelope carefully. Who knows what could be in here.

~*~*~

(Y/N), my child,

I can see that your fate has started to unfold.

Today or tomorrow the flow of time will change, as it always has, continuously.

Your destiny, though will be  in your hands.

There are 265 days remaining before I meet you and show myself to you.

It's your choice: Will you stay here

Be sure to make a decision.

Remember, your choice will affect two worlds: the one you are in, and the one you came from.

The fact that you are in this universe will have an adverse effect on everyone's lives.

Your choice shall be in accord to a reason.

But, your reason mustn't be your own self. Nor of anyone's personal selfish accord.

I see that you have already made acquaintance with the Royals of the Kingdom of Clarines and their associates.

I suggest you be their accomplice till the end.

I wish you luck, my child.

~*~*~

____

(A/N): Okay. That. Did. Not. Make. Any. Sense. (*~*) Well, I don't think it's supposed to.
____