Chapter 9

Newt lunged at Y/n before she can say anything. They both collasped to the floor and Newt grabbed her neck. She had to cure Newt. A tear escaped from her eye.

"Newt," Y/n croaked, "I know that you are in there somewhere." Newt just gave out an ugly growl. He squeezed her neck harder.

"Newt.....I......love....you." She stuttered to say. Newt stopped. He let go of her neck and he looked at her e/c eyes. He looked at her neck and saw red hand prints.

"I'm so sorry, n/n. I'm sorry." Newt whimpered.

"It's-"

He reached for his gun and loaded it. Then, he pointed it toward his head. He was gonna kill himself. "No!" Y/n yelled and knocked out the gun out of his hand.

Newt growled and took out his knife. The Flare was controlling him again. She took a step back as Newt lunged at her. She dodged it as Newt kept letting out an ugly growl and scream.

"Newt, stop please!" Y/n screamed.
He didn't stop. She had to get her blood into his blood vein to cure him. She needed a needle.

"You said everything is gonna be fine!" Newt screamed.

"I'm sorry, Newt." Y/n cried.

She tripped over her own ankle as Newt was on top of her again. He pointed his knife toward her chest. Y/n used all her strength to not stab her. She turned Newt around. She punched him lightly in the stomach and ran away from him. It was her mistake to turn around.
Newt collided into her and she expected pain to flow through her body, but she was wrong. She didn't feel anything. Y/n took one step back and saw the knife sticking out of Newt's chest. He collasped to the ground as she rushed over to his side. She laid his head on her lap.

"Newt," Y/n cried, "don't close those eyes. Gally and Minho is coming."
Newt groaned in pain, "Love....I'm...not gonna make it."

Those words shot her in her heart.
"Newt, don't you bloody ever say that again." Y/n cried.

Newt wiped away her tears with his gentle thumb.

"Love, please take care of yourself."

"No. You are gonna live, Newt. You are gonna be fine, so just don't close your eyes."

"Y/n, remembered the time when you punched me in the face back in the Glade. You were so scared." Newt slowly chuckled.

Y/n gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"Y/n," Newt began, "I love your smiles. I love everything about you. Your perfect."

"Newt-"

"I...can see the stars, N/N. Remember those stars back in the Glade?" Newt whispered.

"N-"

Newt grabbed her face and kissed her lip.

"Y/n," Newt gasped, "I love you till my last breath."

His hand fell down from her face and his eyes closed. Y/n couldn't feel his heartbeat and him breathing. Newt was gone to a better place.

Y/n cried, "I couldn't say I love him."
Minho and Gally came in with the others.

Y/n grabbed their collars and screamed, "WHERE THE SHUCK WERE YOU GUYS!"

Y/n sobbed and pounded on Minho's chest as he padded her head.

"I love you till my last breath."