Staying up with you.

Mikes POV
"El?"
Eleven slowly moved her head from her pillow to look forward towards me.
"Yeah mike?"
"I can't sleep, do you want to come up here and talk for a bit?"
Eleven nodded and smiled, she stood up slowly trying not to wake up the others, max and Lucas were on one side, and Dustin and Will were above them horizontally. She took steps on the top of her foot when.
*floor creaks*
She was right next to will when to floor creaked.
"Whoops, sorry will."
She whispered to him
"It's fine, why are you two still up? Will wondered.
"Can't sleep"
Me and eleven whispered at the same time.
"Right.."
Will laid back down with his face shoved into his pillow,
"Don't do anything weird"
he mumbled into his pillow.
"Will!" I whisper-yelled
Will just rose and gave me a smirk,
I just rolled my eyes while eleven practically flopped onto my bed.

"Do you want to go on the roof for a bit?"
Eleven asked, I don't know why she asked that, she might have saw it in a soap while she was under house arrest.
"I mean, yeah, yeah sure"

Because my bed was very close to the door and the boys and max were in the other side, we climbed out of the bed and tiptoed upstairs and went on the roof.

"I like it up here"
Eleven said laying down on the roof looking up at the stars.

"Yea it's nice I guess"
I was still confused on why eleven bought me up here, but I was also glad that we could be alone for a bit, there are so many things that I haven't been able to ask her while she was around hopper.
(Nothing in that way you dirty minded children)

"El, how long were you in the upside down for?"
I asked
"Oh, um, funny actually..."
I glared at her with a little bit of anger behind my eyes.
"Maybe 10-15 minutes.."
Eleven mumbled.

"WHAT!"
I screamed at her, she never tried to see me, my face was going bright red, I've never been so mad.

"Mike, don't be angry"
Eleven whispered with tears filling in her eyes.

"No I am angry, you never bothered to try and see me, the police, people from Hawkins lab, they came to my house, yelling at me to give them answers on where you were, I didn't cause I thought you were in the upside down all along, how could you!"
I screamed at eleven and ran off.

"You promised!"
Eleven screamed

"Oh what I should be thanking you, for not even trying to talk to me, try to see me at least once. I thought you were dead!"
I went ballistic at el, and just screamed.

"Just go home!"
I screamed

She threw my Walkie out of my hands.

"Friends, don't, LIE!
She yelled shaking the roof with her

"Just shut up!"
I told her, coldly.

She jumped off the roof and stormed off, I followed her storming towards her when she went to an abandoned house, it was decayed but windows were still strong with the glass stuck into the frame.

She slammed the door.

Threw my fist at the door as hard as I could.
"Why would you do that, what is wrong with you."
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

(Ok this is giving me major season 1 mileven flashbacks and I'm crying writing this oml)

As the door broke down she locked a bedroom door and screamed, ruining the house, throwing specs of glass around me and the house crumbling down, I ran and his behind a couch before anything could've hurt me and started to cry.

"Go away mike!"
________________________________

Um I'm sorry if this made you cry, but I kind of wanted add a mileven fight somewhere.
I'm not gonna lie I cried so many times writing this.
Please share your opinions below

Don't forget to vote and add to your library so you will get notifications when I update

I love you all
Xx Kelsie

(Edit: holy, oh my thank you guys so much for 1k reads, it really means a lot I love you guys so so soooo much)