Last but not the least

Chapter 7

When Ginny, Pam, and Bri woke up the next day, it was almost lunch time. As soon as Ginny found out the time, she jumped up and ran out of the room, telling her friends that she'd be back in a couple hours, and that she had to go to her common room to smooth things over with Ron--if she still could. But as she scanned the full Slytherin common room, she didn't see Draco.

Oh well, I'll see him later.

What she did see, however, were several Slytherins staring menacingly at her. She decided to get out of there as fast as she could, to attract the least amount of attention possible, thereby not getting herself in more trouble with the Slytherins than she was already in, just for being a Gryffindor.

When she got to the Gryffindor common room she found Ron immediately, in his regular corner, with Harry and Hermione. As Ginny approached, he looked up and scowled.

"Oh, look, it's the whore of Gryffindor."

This caused different reactions out of the three present. Hermione gasped, Harry nodded, and Ginny just rolled her eyes.

"Oh, really witty Ron. That was brilliant, don't know how you'd ever come up with that one. However, I think to be considered a whore, I'd have to do more then kiss Draco, and since I didn't, your insult has no value."

"Really Gin? Why else would you stay overnight in Slytherin?"

"Not that I have to explain myself to you, but did you ever consider it was because I didn't want to come back and face you?"

Ron closed his mouth then opened it again. He repeated this three times before speaking.

"No, because if that was the reason you could've come here and gone through the common room and to your dorm. You know I can't get up there."

"I just didn't want the hassle, Ron."

"Why don't I believe you? I know you slept with Malfoy, I just can't believe you'd do it!"

"I didn't! But if that's what you want to hear then fine. I slept with Malfoy. Happy now? Merlin, Ron. We're back on this trust issue again. And I'm sick of it. I came back here with the intention of trying to talk to you like a civil person, but I'm just sick of trying when you won't. And you're going to have to get used to the idea of Draco and I."

Ginny stormed away and up to her dorm. She spent fifteen minutes getting all the things she needed for tonight together and put them in a bag, before throwing it over her shoulder and heading back into the common room.

"And where do you think you are going now?"

"You want the truth, or a lie that will save you from having a heart attack?"

"The truth."

"I'm going with Bri, Pam, and Draco to a secret Slytherin club somewhere in the castle where I plan to get right smashed and have a good time. Problem?"

Ron gaped. "No you are not!"

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Like you can stop me."

"I'll owl-"

"Even if you owl mum, she can't do anything about it anyway."

"I'll...I'll...I'll tell Dumbledore!"

Ginny just ignored him and walked out the portrait hole.

When she entered the Slytherin common room, Draco was still nowhere to be found. She walked right through again, earning some more threatening looks from the Slytherins, but no comments. She didn't knock when she got to the girls' room, but just went in and found Pam and Bri pulling what looked like all the clothes they owned out of their trunks, closets, and dressers, and laying them out on their beds.