Smol

~Name~ Elliot Goodridge

~Street Name~
He likes to think he has a code name or street name but he doesn't.

~Age~
22

~Gender~
Male

~Sexuality~
Bisexual and Biromantic

~Personality~
Elliot is practically the purest of beans, he honestly shouldn't be where he is or in this place. He finds the anount of crime in the area unnerving and very frightening, the small boy is very soft spoken but will stand up for what he believes is right, though he chooses to be a pacifist, he can try to throw hands, though it's best to just leave him to his books and get on with your life. He is very quiet usually and small framed, unlike most people in this city, he doesn't like violence and simply wants peace and quiet, unfortunately for him, that will never happen, especially with the fact he can't escape. His favorite time is the night time because he darkness covers up the blood running in the streets and the wails of sirens and the louder wails of children.

~Appearance~
Manu Rios

~Appearance~ Manu Rios

He has this tattooed on his forearm

~Family History~His family history is one of the not great ones, his father was there for him as he was a gambler and a heavy drinker, like most people in the city

~Family History~
His family history is one of the not great ones, his father was there for him as he was a gambler and a heavy drinker, like most people in the city. However, one thing that separated his father from the others was that he never got caught with his debt and alcohol. There was only once when he got caught, by Elliot's mother infact. Trying to feed a young Elliot alcohol. His mother instantly kicked his father out, leaving the two on their own for food and without the burden his father carried of alcoholism and regret. Elliot grew up with his mother who simply wanted the best for her boy, she would work long hours to get him the best books and take whatever job she could find to put food on the dinner table for him. Elliot didn't notice until he was about 9 or 10 but even so never took what he got for granted, he took what he got sparingly, a book every six months he promised himself, teaching himself how to read and write. That was the good days for little Elliot, unfortunately he grew up quick but the world was ready for him way before he was ready for the world. The cruel, harsh world took his mother away due to illness, and though Elliot already had a few jobs to help his mother, it only put more stress on the boy, but he manages... for now.

~Relationships~
Father- George Thompson
Mother- Sophia Goodridge ✝️

~Occupation~
He has three jobs
1. Early morning shift- Security Guard at one of the stores
2. Mid-day Shift- He works at a book store, the only job he actually enjoys
3. Night shift- He works at a popular bar, waiting and cleaning at tables

~Illegal Backgroung~
Very little, he has a few accounts of minor theft like books, but he's always returned them (to his store) he is the manager and the owner is never there.
He hasn't ever paid for music man, he's basically forgotten that was a crime.
He carries a knife in open carey with him wherever he goes, just in case.

Other: He is not the fighting type, seriously, he's tiny 5'4 and can't fight.

YNMNLN-OnVHS
iMacabre

Let me know if you want me to change anything