We're our own person hOE

﴾ FIRST NAME ﴿
Kiana
(Key-An-Uh)

﴾ °MIDDLE NAME ﴿
Faye (Pronounced Fae or Fay)

﴾ SURNAME ﴿
Amalthea
(Am-All-Thee-Uh)

﴾ °NICKNAMES﴿
Kiki (Key-Key)
Anna
Ki

﴾ GENDER ﴿
Female

﴾ SEXUAL ORIENTATION ﴿
Heterosexual

﴾ ROMANTIC ORIENTATION﴿
Heterosexual

﴾ AGE ﴿
16

﴾ ROLE ﴿
Were our own person, hoE #2

﴾ FACECLAIM/ DESCRIPTION ﴿
Katie McGrath

﴾ FACECLAIM/ DESCRIPTION ﴿Katie McGrath

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

﴾ PERSONALITY ﴿Kiana is a very snarky Irish woman, though she has lost her memories she has not lost her ability to piss people off and her instinct for sarcasm

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

﴾ PERSONALITY ﴿
Kiana is a very snarky Irish woman, though she has lost her memories she has not lost her ability to piss people off and her instinct for sarcasm. She is not quite as innocent as most or little, she is fierce and passionate. Often times she will make jokes when she is feeling awkward or uncomfortable, or simply trying to lighten the mood.
Around those she loves (coUGh her twin) she is fairly protective and cautious of newcomers and doesn't trust them easily.
Kiana is a very very very stubborn girl with a will of iron, she does things either just to spite people or just to prove them wrong.

﴾ °STRENGTHS ﴿
She is very physically strong as she likes to prove people wrong, especially about her height and limp. She is a good friend to her friends as she is trustworthy and follows her word. She is small and has a small frame so she can wiggle into places most people can't.

﴾ °WEAKNESSES ﴿
She is very short (5') and has a limp, she hates when people make fun of her for it or use her as an arm rest. Because she is very short it also means she is physically unable to do some things. But she's also suffered quite a hr of mental trauma in her past, which through she doesn't remember, she still flinches any time someone touches her.

﴾ °FEARS ﴿
Her sister dead. Spiders, the unknown, the future, greasy hair, and ducks

﴾ FORGOTTEN MEMORIES
*BACKSTORY * ﴿
When she was seven she got into a bad car crash walking home from school one day as she had tripped in the street and a car came by and crushed her leg, it took a good seven or eight years to heal before she could even attempt to walk and even after that it took a lot longer to get the strength in her leg back, when she began to actually walk again though, she had a limp and has had one since then on, other than that she has a lot of arm strength due to using a wheelchair and crutches for a good portion of her life. Other than that she had a fairly normal childhood until the whole 'amnesia' thing.

﴾ OTHER ﴿
She is very dedicated to her friend.

﴾ °THEME SONG ﴿
I couldn't decide so there are thrEe
1.Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea

2. Lethargy

3. Sunshine Riptide

﴾ PASSWORD ﴿
Four Die, Yes They Will Lol Rawr xd

Warrior_of_Olympus

jinxedby_105 ( here you go btw, if you want I can work on the background with you)