Queen Clarissa

name ☆ Queen Clarissa
age☆ 38, almost 39
gender☆ female
Sexuality: Pansexual But leans towards males
height☆ 5'1
weight☆ 148 lbs
eye color☆ green
hair color☆ red
marks/features☆ none
tattoos/piercings☆ none
appearance ☆ Kathrine McNamera or

name ☆ Queen Clarissaage☆ 38, almost 39gender☆ femaleSexuality: Pansexual But leans towards malesheight☆ 5'1weight☆ 148 lbseye color☆ greenhair color☆ redmarks/features☆ nonetattoos/piercings☆ noneappearance ☆ Kathrine McNamera or

(Just imagine her a bit older)
personality★ Clary, to her friends, though small, is stubborn and hardheaded. She doesn't like to be wrong or argued with. Though she tries not to treat others as a lesser, it cannoften be hard. She finds herself in sticky situations because she refuses to give up. She's a little clumsy, but she tries her best and gives it her all. She tries to be kind, but sarcasm runs in her blood.
likes★ Clary likes painting, art is one of her talents that she enjoys a lot. She also likes Cats, she finds them adorable. She also likes to secretly pair her children with the selected while doing something called 'shipping' Clary likes to sneak into town and be among her subjects for a little while, she likes the fresh air and cleanliness it gives her as well as the painting inspiration. She likes to talk with her Queen's Ladies often and stay with them.
dislikes★ Clary doesn't like when people try to prove her wrong or harm her children. When people make her angry is when she really blows up. As well as that when Something doesn't go as planned she gets frustrated easily.
weaknesess★ She's hotheaded and stubborn as a bull and a will like iron. If she wants something there's not much to stop her, sometimes getting her in bad situations.
strengths★ she's passionate for whatever she cares for. If she says she's committed to something, she's committed, she doesn't go back on her word and loves fiercely
What she thinks of the selection: She thinks is a sweet way for the royals to find love, though the ending if they haven't found anyone is a little saddening, but adorable nonetheless.
Hobbies: Art, going into town. Learning the secret passageways (if any) of the castle. Hanging out around her children and her friends and queen's ladies.
Theme song: (Password in this case): Novocaine by Fall Out boy
Other: Idk..

Melanie_HowellLester