Surprise!

After being at the gym for about two hours, not only is Seokjin feeling physically drained, but his emotions are exhausted as well. He was starting to get fed up with all the touching Jungkook had been doing, which happened to be the worst, and the best part of the whole situation, if Seokjin was honest with himself.

What Seokjin was referring to was, was is it really necessary for Jungkook to be holding onto Seokjin's waist while in the middle of some stretches they did, before they started running on the treadmill?

Not only during stretch time, there were times that even when he was just doing some weightlifting, and Jungkook was only supposed to be spotting him, the next thing Seokjin would notice is Jungkook standing way to close to him from behind.

There had been a few times when Seokjin's bottom would make contact with Jungkook's pelvis. For a moment it almost even felt like Seokjin could feel Jungkook's boner.

Seokjin had to shake his head a couple of times, just so that he could erase the sudden inappropriate thoughts he was experiencing, while they were in public. He was actually happy about the fact that not many people were here on a Saturday, especially with it being around five in the afternoon.

After dealing with all of that, Seokjin was just happy to finally be resting. Too bad Jungkook hadn't taken him home. Instead he had brought him directly to his apartment. "You should've just taken me home Jungkook. I need to shower and take a nap. In that order."

"You can just wear the clothes you had been wearing awhile ago, and just take a shower here. We can also watch some movies just to kill time," Jungkook makes that suggestion. He's just loving getting to spend so much time with the older guy. Especially after it has been years that they have hanged out like this.

"I don't have any boxers to put on afterwards," Seokjin complains. His eyes are currently wanting to close. He's so tired and sweaty though. That the whole underwear issue doesn't even feel like a huge problem at the moment. He can just go commando, it's not like it would be the first time he does that.

"You know what, I am going to go take that shower. You're going to have to wait for me to finish than," finding himself with some leftover spurt of energy, Seokjin quickly goes running into Jungkook's bathroom, not even giving Jungkook ample warning, who just releases a loud groan, and plops down on his couch after Seokjin slams the bathroom door closed.

A few minutes later Seokjin finds himself groaning out loud. The coldness outside had made the white T-shirt Jungkook had let him borrow stick more against his sweaty skin, while intensifying that feeling of coldness ten times more, making it feel only worse. It's the reason the warm water feels even more amazing against his frozen skin.

Seokjin is just having so much fun showering, while using up Jungkook's shampoo and conditioner, which kind of smells citrusy, that when he shuts of the shower head, he suddenly realizes that thanks to his immaturity he forgot to grab a towel.

There is no way in hell that Seokjin is putting the sweaty clothes back on. Swallowing his pride, he doesn't seem to have much of a choice, but to call Jungkook.

  "Jungkook!" Seokjin screaming his name doesn't even surprise him. After noticing how the older guy went into the bathroom empty handed, Jungkook was waiting for this to happen. "Do you want me to just take you a towel, or do want your change of clothes as well?"

"Both please, and shut up. It's all your fault," Seokjin semi yells that at the younger guy who he can hear laughing from all the way over here. When he hears the door opening, Seokjin tries his best to hide behind the curtain.

Close to You ❤️Kookjin (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें