Why is he doing this ?

No matter how many times Seokjin has done this, he still has a hard time  believing that this is really now the kind of life he has. For the last year Seokjin has been making the terrible best decision of doing camboy videos.

The thought of anyone he knows finding out what he does leaves him with a feeling of dread. Even sometimes in the middle of the night he'll wake up in a cold sweat, with nightmares of having been founded out.

Kim Seokjin is just about to turn 25 years old, and while he started working at an investment company firm that funded start up companies for idols as soon as he got his master's degree, and it paid well enough, it had taken him a few awhile to have this job.

The one previous to this one hadn't been enough to fund his younger sibling's college education's, especially when it wasn't just Namjoon, but Taehyung, who was on his second year of college as well that he has to worry about.

Since his father took off about two years ago, Seokjin has had to carry the burden of taking care of his younger brother's well being. His mom seeing how much he was struggling, in the end made the decision of moving back with her parents to Daegu.

She had also been experiencing some slight depression as well as anxiety after her husband had left her for another woman, so they had all come to the conclusion that things would probably be easier for her, if she wasn't in a place that brought her so many bad memories.

  It also meant that Seokjin had to grow up sooner than he had been planning too. It's not like it was a bother for him though. After all, when he was around 17 years old he transferred to a high school located in Seoul, leaving his mom, grandparents, and younger brother's behind, so having them with him once again, was a nice feeling.

Remembering everything he had lived and experienced with his dad during that time does leave Seokjin with a feeling of betrayal. He was the only family Seokjin had for a long period of time.

It was while Seokjin was transferring schools that his dad was being transferred to a business company in Seoul Korea as well. During that time both Namjoon and Seokjin had had excellent grades, and while Seokjin still doesn't really understand how it turned out the way it did, in the end he was the one given the opportunity to move in with his dad.

The situation was supposed to be that after his dad was promoted, he would buy them a house and bring the rest of his family with them. His mom had been hoping that things would turn out that way in less than year as well, and even when it didn't, she didn't seem to lose hope.

A year later Seokjin still found himself still feeling kind of lonely at times. A lot of the people who he was going to school with had been friends since middle school, even some had known each other since kindergarten. Even though Seokjin could be an awkward person, he was still someone who found it easy to get along well with others. But even then it was hard for him to really feel any special bond with anyone.

It's the main reason that more often than not he found himself studying more than others did, enabling him to be at the top in almost all of his subjects in school. It had been at the age of 18 when he finally started talking to Jeon Junghyun on a more friendly level than just as schoolmates.

"Kim Seokjin and Jeon Junghyun, you guys will be paired up on this project," Seokjin lifts his head up on hearing that, while pushing back his glasses. He quickly takes a quick scan of his surroundings, trying to find the other guy, whom his science teacher decided to pair him up with.