Chapter 34

Hi? :D

Previously:

Straightening my back, I then turned around to walk out of the restaurant after giving the waitress a goodbye greeting. But before I could walk away from the table fully, someone grabbed onto my left wrist, his or her hold on me tightened when I tugged my hand back towards me in reflex.

A second later, before my mind could even register what had happened, I was pulled and turned around from the back. Another second later, a hand had slid to the back of my neck and pushed my head forward before something warm yet soft with a tint smell of lemon tea touched my lips.

When my eyes finally adjusted correctly, I realised that it was Namanda. It was only a second later that it finally struck me. He was kissing me. Eyes widening in shock as my body tensed in reaction, I lifted my other free right hand and pushed at his chest hard, getting him away from me. But since he was holding onto my left wrist, I wasn't able to push him too far.

Knowing I was blushing from the warmness I'm feeling on my cheeks, I sent him a death glare. "What do you think you're doing you bastard?!" I growled angrily at him, my hands clenched into fists.

"You're wrong, Tsukiyomi-san." Namanba ignored my question, not minding the harsh glare I was shooting at him. "I know you more than you think I do. And know this. I don't judge a book by its cover. If I did, I wouldn't be starting to like you now."

Tsukiyomi's P.O.V

Hands clenched into fists as I tried tugging my left hand out of his grip, he would only tighten his hand, making it more difficult for me to yank my hand out from his hold, especially so when he was already holding my wrist that tightly. It would definitely bruise with his handprint after this.

"What... did you just do...?" I asked, my voice speaking in an angered tone as my eyes darkened and my glare hardened on him. I was fully intending on killing him if he doesn't let go of me soon.

Not fazed by my harsh tone and death glare I was giving him, he sent a smirk to me, making me mentally cringing back in pure disgust and anger.

"Was that too fast? I just kissed you my dear. Is that too much to comprehend? It's nothing much~" He bluntly stated like it was nothing in the world.

A vein popped in my head as my hands clenched even tighter. My nails would have surely cut my skin if I were to apply a bit more pressure. Calling me dear was already sending me off the edge, but the kissing was what made me much more enraged. "Well, it was something precious to me, because that was my first kiss you piece of shit." I snarled at him viciously.

"You two! Stop fighting in a restaurant! Sit back and we will talk this over! Izuhiro-kun! Stop this! You started it, so stop adding more fuel!" My father yelled out as he urged us to stop this fight and sit back down since he knew I don't take this kind of problem lightly knowing who I am and whose genes I took from. But I ignored him. And it seems like Namanba is ignoring my father's words too.

"Oh it was your first kiss? I didn't know... It's a pleasure to be your first." He beamed out in surprise as he licked his lips in a taunting manner, "It was my first too~ But it's okay. I would be willing to give it to the person I like."

"Listen here you little player bastard." I snapped angrily, my anger almost hitting the top, "Before I punch you or even shoot a hole in your body, why don't you let me go?"

"Fiesty. And that's what I like~ Hey, per chance. Do you believe in love at first sight?" He raised a brow at me while having a grin plastered on his lips as he asked the question.