Chapter 7

"Probation is lifted!"Teddy yelled as he came running towards me in my backyard and waved the paper in my face. "We can finally have the most epic party of the year!"he yelled again. "That's great. Am I invited"I asked jokingly. He always invited me to any party her threw. He lifted me up unexpectedly and spun me around. "Yes, of course. You and all of your sexiness are invited."he said as he set me down. "Hmm, all my sexiness? I might have to bring a few extra bags."I joked. He laughed and kissed me. "Oh, I almost forgot. Guess who I got a call from."I said. "Who?"he said. "My mom." He gave me a face of disgust. "Why?" "Because she wanted to know what time the party was. Your party."I stated. "Why would she come to my party? I don't even know her."he asked. "I know, so I asked who invited her and she said that Mac, Kelly, and Jimmy came over and invited her themselves."I explained. "They know I hate her."I whined. "You don't really mean that do you?" "She tried to sell me for drug money until the day she kicked me out. Believe me. I have reason to hate her."I stated. "Well, if she does, I'll make sure to keep you two at a distance. And if I'm not there, I'll make sure Pete does."he said. "Thank you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party was crazy and it seemed that with every person that came in, four more followed. But something didn't look right. If this was a college party, then why are there homeless men here? I spotted Teddy and walked over to him. "You see this too, right?"I said pointing behind me as a brood of bikers came in. "Yeah. Something's not right at all."he yelled over the music. "Let's split up and find out what's going on." He nodded and we went to go find out why the randos are here. I talked to one of the bikers who would not stop staring at my boobs, and he told me exactly what I was looking for and gave me evidence to support it. I found Teddy and saw that he had an exact replica of the flyer I had in my hand in his. "I see you found one too."he said eyeing the flyer in my hand. "Yeah. The guy I talked to said that he and his biker gang were approached by a guy with 'Steven Hyde's' hairstyle and glasses, a 'skinny British babe', and a guy 'who looked like the type of person who's wife would just about fuck anybody' came up to them and told them about the party." "'Fucking old people!"Teddy shouted right in my ear causing me to wince. He looked towards one of the pledges who had the letter from the school. "Thumbsucker! Let me see the letter from the school, man!"Teddy said before snatching the letter from his hand. We soon realized that it wasn't his school. He started doing this weird Delta-Psi thing. "Help us get everybody out."he stated before running off to do the exact same thing.  What the hell did I just get myself into? The lights came on and everybody who wasn't on a goddamn mission right now started booing. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once everybody was outside we heard the sirens. Garf volunteered to go talk to them and Pete and I went inside to get whoever was left over out. When we got the last of the people out, we heard some creaks coming from the other room. "Hey, you go. I'll go see what it was."he told me. I nodded and went to meet up with Teddy outside. "Hey, everything okay? Where's Pete?"Teddy asked when he saw. "Inside with the others."I answered. I glanced towards the house and saw that every light was off. Weird. "Teddy? Do you notice anything weird about my house?"I asked. He looked towards the house and gave me a look that told me he knew what I was thinking. If there's one thing I knew about my aunt and uncle, it's that they never turn every light out unless they left the house. As if on cue Teddy ran inside. A few minutes later I ran in after him. I saw Jimmy on the floor with his leg twisted in the wrong direction. "Jimmy? What the fuck?"I said as I went up to him. "I am unbreakable!"he shouted in complete pain. "Yeah, tell the to your fucked up leg."I scolded. "I am not a distraction!" "Distraction? Distraction. Oh shit!" I ran upstairs and saw Teddy and Mac fighting and Teddy shoving a dildo in Mac's mouth. "What the hell?"I shouted. "Secret room! Get upstairs to the secret room!"he shouted as he shoved the dildo further into Mac's mouth. I ran to the room and put the code in before going in. It took a few tries, but I finally got it open. When I did, it was too late and Kelly had lit a match close to one of the fireworks. Teddy and Mac caught up with me. "Kelly, think about what you are doing."I tried to reason. "Goodbye neighbor."she lit the firework and it landed right inside the police officers car. The lights went out and loud music started playing again. Shit. "Let's go." Teddy and I went outside. I saw Teddy and Pete doing there handshake and then Teddy came up to me. "Teddy, what's going on?"I asked him. "I'm gonna take the heat for this, okay. You gotta get out of here."he said. "No. I'm not letting you get arrested. I'm going with you." Teddy took my face in his hands. "No you're not. I love you, you know that right?" I nodded. "I love you too." He kissed me and went over to the cop. Next thing I knew, the cop had Teddy by the belt and put him in the back of the police car.