Chapter 5

The past few weeks have been crazy to say the least. Teddy and I are still together, but we both decided to keep it a secret from my aunt and uncle and most of his frat friends since both would be bugging us none stop about it. The only person who knows is Pete. Mainly because he walked in on Teddy and I making out. He asked us a whole bunch of questions about it, one of the things we wanted to avoid at the moment, and Teddy and I made him swear he wouldn't tell. And by that, I mean we basically threatened to cut off his balls if he told. The pranks that Teddy and Mac have been pulling on each other have also gotten a little crazy. Luckily, Teddy texts me whenever a prank has been put in motion and where not to go so I wouldn't get hurt. Seriously, the stuff they have pulled on each other have been pretty dangerous. Also on the bright side, I have got to see Teddy shirtless a lot so that's a bonus. Teddy and I have been texting each other nonstop for the last week. There have also been times when he's snuck through my window at night surprisingly. When I talked to him last night he sounded pretty pissed. I was sitting at my computer reading an email when I heard my window open. I turned and saw Teddy and he looked pissed. "What's wrong? The vain in your neck is sticking out."I said as I got up and pointed out the vain. "Mac and Kelly used one of the pledges to screw with us and end the fraternity and now I'm plotting my revenge."he stated as he paced around my room. "Hey, stop pacing. You know pacing makes me dizzy. Sit down."I commanded. He did as he was told and sat on my bed. I grabbed his face in my hands. "Hey, look at me. They were very immature about it and I will talk to them. And if you feel the need to prank them to relieve your anger then go for it."I told him. "Really? In that case, can I borrow your car's airbag?" I shook my head. "No. You can't. I need actually like my car remaining intact." He had a serious face for a minute before replacing the frown on his face with a smirk. "I can think of one other thing that could help me relieve some anger."he said. "What's that?" He then full on kissed me. The kiss caused me to fall onto my back on the mattress. It didn't take me by surprise since nearly every time he came over, we ended up doing this. The furthest we have ever let it go, though, is both of our shirts being off. Yes, there was a time he saw me bra-less. Deal with it and get over it. We've only ever gotten this far because this is as far as I wanted to go. He knew that and was very respectful about the fact that I wasn't ready to have sex with him just yet. "Well, this is also a great way for me to relieve some stress too."I said as he began to trail kisses down my neck. We also have a rule where his hands can basically go anywhere, but his lips cannot go anywhere bellow my shoulders. "Yeah? Why's that?"he asked between kisses. "Because I got a new job and my new boss is expecting me to have five dances ready by next Sunday."I said in between breaths. Damn, he's good at this. "What kind of songs?"he asked. "She says she has a list for me, but hasn't emailed them. Which is frustrating because I need the songs to listen to them so I know how I want the dance to go. Damn, you're good at this."I stated. I felt him smirk against my shoulder. "Seems like you need someone to take your mind off of it."he said as he lowered his face to mine. But, before we could do anything else, I heard Mac and Kelly calling for me. We both groaned and Teddy fell back on my bed. I was about to get up when I heard them coming up the stairs. Teddy heard it too and we both bolted towards the window. I heard them getting closer and it was to the point where if I didn't push him, we would be caught. "I gotta push you."I whispered. He nodded. "I'm ready." "Okay. Brace yourself for impact."I told him. "I'm ready." I put my hand on his back. "Wait, no I'm not-OH SHIT!" Before he could finish his sentence, I had already pushed him out the window. I looked out the window and saw that somehow he was on his back. I heard them getting closer and closed my window. My door opened and I quickly turned around. When I turned I saw Mac and Kelly. "Hey, guys. What's up?"I asked nervously. "We thought we heard someone up here. Everything okay?"Kelly said. I nodded and noticed Mac looking at me weird. Kelly noticed. "Mac, what're you staring at?"she asked. "Someone was up here."he stated. "How do you know?"Kelly asked. "Because she's got a hickey on her neck."Mac stated as he pointed towards my neck. Kelly came over and examined my neck and gasped when she saw the hickey. She then pulled down the shoulder of my shirt and gasped again. "She's got three more!"Kelly yelled. Seriously Teddy?! "Stop examining me. I'm a grown ass woman. So what if I have hickies?"I said as I pried their hands off of me. "Do we need to have "the talk" again?"Mac asked. Yeah, he's the one who talked to me about sex. It was weird for the both of us. "NO! NO TALK!"I yelled. I looked at my bedside clock. It's almost midnight. A way out of this. Thank God. "It's almost midnight and I need to go to bed. Goodnight."I said as I pushed them out the door. I slammed it in their faces and locked it. I grabbed my phone from my desk and texted Teddy. 'You gave me FOUR HICKIES!"I texted angrily. I got a reply almost immediately. 'Sorry, but I gotta mark my territory. Also, we just stole your aunt and uncle's airbags.' 'Just remember your promise that you made.' 'I remember.' He sent a smiley face and I sent one back before turning out the light and going to bed. All the while thinking of ways to cover up the hickies and convince Mac and Kelly that the hickies they saw weren't really there.