more lemons™

im honestly a piece of shit

OH BTW i made a yoonmin fanfic called "the red string" if yall wanna check it out. i really love it but its not doin so good on reads :( thank you for those who read it tho! 

===

Sometimes life doesn't have a plot. (A/N specifically mine.) Sometimes people just get horny. Mages are people too, albeit with special abilities. So it shouldn't be a surprise that a fire dragon slayer and a celestial wizard spent what started as an otherwise boring night hooking up. It wasn't the first time they had snuck off, but it was still exciting.

No, it was totally fucking hot.

Sneaking off wasn't really accurate. Everyone knew what was going on, just like everyone knew how Laxus frequently snuck off with Freed when he was supposed to be with Mirajane.

The plan was simple enough. Consistent. Distract the blue cat. Go to one of their living quarters, depending on the urgency of lust, enjoy the ensuing private time.

Oh, and lock the damn door.

All it took was one instance involving Happy barging in at precisely the wrong time to learn THAT lesson.

They went to his house. Locked both doors, entry and bedroom. Closed the curtains. Then got down to some delicious business.

Natsu had a bed now. He liked the couch, but you just didn't take a girl, let alone one like Lucy, home to hook up on a couch. That was a matter of pride. She deserved nice things. Soft sheets, dim romantic lighting, tender kisses and touches...and privately, he liked being able to hold her close afterward. Safe, sweet, secure, like he would never let her go.

He liked it as much as he liked the steamier aspects of their private time, in fact.

She was in a feisty mood. Even as they got undressed she kissed, nibbled, giggled. Then she pushed him onto the bed.

"I have a surprise for you."
"What...?"
"You'll see. Well, actually... you won't. But first..." He had exactly enough time to recognize that she had a blindfold around her wrist and was busily tying his right arm to the bedpost with a hair ribbon.

Holy shit.

"Wow. Kinky."

"Yeah...I guess. I want to try something different, that's all." She blushed, fidgeted with the blindfold. He reached over and touched her cheek with his free hand. Smiled.

"Nothing wrong with that." He wanted to say more. Wanted to tell her exactly how much he loved her. How he saw her as the most amazing girl, worth fighting for, everything he needed.

How, compared to all that, the sex was just an amazing perk...

For once, words failed him. So, he kissed her. Soft. Sweet. She touched her nose to his. Held up the blindfold. Smiled a cute yet utterly sexy little smile. Eyes wide, he smiled right back at her, fluffed his hair up from his forehead. She took a deep breath. You know, trying to keep composed. Then she tied the material over his eyes. Slipped her fingers over his cheek, lingering over his scar for a moment.

"I'll be right back."
"Okay..." Deep breath, slow exhale, small grin. What was she up to? Well, he would find out soon enough. He couldn't resist lifting a corner of the blind and peeking at her for a moment.

"Say, Luce, when did you get so thick?"

"...thick?" Pause. Turn, glance, raised eyebrow.

"Relax, would you? It's a compliment. You were like a stick with boobs when we met."