Chapter 24

Brad was holding my hand when Dr. Johnson came over to talk to me. Then he let go.

"Brad , we're going to need you to leave the room for a few minutes." She said.

Priscilla was out there with Brad.

"Now we're going to give you the epidural." She said to me.

Another doctor put the needle in my back while I sat still. Then I couldn't feel anything in a few minutes.

Brad came back in.

"Your parents and my parents are out there." he said.

"That's great." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, you're now dilated at 10 centimeters." said Dr. Johnson, "it's time to give birth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 15 hours later, August 15, 2015 at 7:12 am , Annabelle was born.

"Annabelle Paige Duncan." said Brad as he signed the birth certificate. Duncan was Brad's last name.

I held her, she was so perfect.

"She's beautiful." said Brad. And we kissed.

He then held her.

Priscilla, my parents, and his parents came in and they all took turns holding the baby.

After they were done , Dr. Johnson asked them all to leave so that I could have my rest. They took Annabelle into a little crib near my bed. I looked at her beautiful face and then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple days later, it was time to take Annabelle home.

Brad dressed her up in her outfit.

"Annabelle is so perfect." he said.

"She is." I said.

"Allison, your baby has a milk allergy, so you'll have to feed her formula only."

"Oh no."

"But don't stress." said the doctor, "babies usually out grow this allergy."

"That's good."

"Yeah, good luck." she said.

I looked at Annabelle and I gave her a kiss.

We were now finally going home.