Chapter 20

I looked at my room. It was so perfect, all I need now is the baby to come out.

I was so hungry. All I could think about for this past week was the cake from the baby shower. Unfortunely, I ate it all the day after the shower.

I was at 37 weeks, and I still didn't have a name for the baby.

Brad came over later.

"Brad we need to talk."

He froze. "Talk about what?" he asked nervously.

"I'm giving birth in about 3 weeks and we still don't have a name for our baby." I said.

"Oh yeah, we haven't really talked about that much." he said.

"Yeah, so I was thinking of something that starts with a P , or an M." I said.

"Like what?"

"Paige maybe."

"I like it." he said.

"Me too."

"What else do you have?"

"Monica , or Madeline, or Marilyn." I thought for a second, "or Misty."

"What about Amanda? I know it doesn't start with an M, but I kind of like the name."

"I like it too. " I said, "ok, maybe we can figure out something that starts with an A."

"What about Stacey?" he asked.

"I don't really like it." I said, "but I do like Amanda." I said.

"So what do we name her? Amanda?"

"As of now, I think her name will be Amanda. Amanda Paige. Paige sounds like a good middle name, right?"

"Yeah, I like it." he said.

We're naming our baby Amanda, Amanda Paige.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a week later, I was organizing Amanda's clothes. I even had the perfect outfit picked out for when she arrives.

It was a cute little baby pink onesie with white polka dots. It was simple and cute. I also had a matching pink blanket with it.

MaryJane called me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, Alli." she sounded worried.

"What's up?"

"I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

There was a silence.

"Can I come over? I want to tell you in person" She asked.

"Sure."

"Thanks, I'll be over in a few minutes."

She later showed up at my house.

"Hey come in, let's go to my room."

She came in with me.

"Ok so what's up?" I asked.

"Allison, I'm , um." she started to say.