Who is deceiving who

PEDRO'S P.O.V
Hello I am Pedro Montes. How are you?. I said to the twin .
They looked at me like I grew four heads on my head with my hand stretched toward them.
"You must be new in this functions because people don't shake each other we hug and kiss cheeks. In that case HEY I am Eva and this is my sister Hellen we are the Greene twin". the lovely lady spoke.
So her name is Eva , wow such a beautiful name for a beauty.
"Where are you from ?because you don't act like you are from here". Hellen asked.
"I am from England. This actually my fourth time in this event but I don't socialise much. I just walk around".
"Thank you" I said to a waiter who gave me a drink.
"You don't have to say thank you for them doing their jobs. They were paid for this. By the way you people from England are so polite but here we say the truth" .
" So which rich family are you from? is it the Oil Merchants, Black Smiths ,Old Money,Car Makers, or the Designing world because your dressing tonight is so chick and neat. your designer definitely stands out in this crowd" Eva said.
In order not to lose face I said the closest thing to my families occupation.
"My parents are both Black smith and a Designer . In fact my mother designed this suit for tonight. "I replied.
"Wow, you must be filthy rich for you to have such parents, do you have any friends here? because if you don't I can show you around so you can know those to get acquainted with." Eva offered.
Taking my hand, she led me to the room filled with influential people. I tried to mix up well , I was really grateful for listening in my history class and paying attention to the news in my dad's shop and the help of newspapers to put faces on each politican.
At a point Eva complained of a slight headache making us stop at a table where a lovely woman who I assumed to be her mother sat. Eva quickly introduced us , I bowed and kissed her hands as I have seen in movies making her mother blush. I showered her with Praises .
Like every Cinderella there is a time limit . it was past 1am and I had to return to my parents, I said my goodbyes and promised to see them another time.
When I got to my parents side, my mom was already panicking.
"son where have you been? you got us worried for an hour, we were thinking of looking for you.Thank God you are okay" she hugged me.
"You don't have to worry I just made some new friends here. Let's go home I know you will be tired". With that we left the party.

EVA GREENE P.O.V
"Wow,hellen he is really handsome." I told my sister.
she replied "I know, he would be a good match for you"
"As always you are very supportive. Don't worry we shall find you a match in this party".
As I was about to move my mom grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear
"If what you are saying is true about that boy, you better not let him go because he will be our key out of debt if the plan A doesn't work."
What is plan A you ask me?, "THAT WILL BE OUR LITTLE SECRET."
"Mother, I will try all my possible best to get him to marry me". What about father?, I asked.
" He is over there drinking himself to stupor. let me check on him before he throws up on someone causing a scandal for us".she said in her usual annoying way.
"You are already a scandal that is able to last us a life time".as I tried to move away .

My mom said" i am doing everything for us, you, me and hellen and if you don't like it ,go away,you know you won't find anywhere that they would accept you due to your father's sins. if you will excuse me i have someone to save" with that my mom hurried along.

My Dad and mom's relation is based on a contract and her job is to sit pretty.
" But Can u sit pretty when you are about to lose everything because he is an acholic?".
My mom tries to put up a strong front for the family making us look perfect but deep inside we are broke
..more than a church rat. People won't know that I am wearing the same cloth I wore two years ago and the reason it fits me is due to lack of food. We are starving but after this party we shall take the left overs home. This party is an avenue to eat well and drink because we don't know when next we shall taste such delicacies again. Maybe another charity event.
What is my father's sin? He has lost ninety percent of the rich people money in this party. Also making him a thief , a wife beater apart from being an alcoholic and he is a wasteful spender when he gets money but his wasteful spending is at least benefiting us as we sell things that are useless we get little money to maintain ourselves.
People ask me why I hate Rose ? I hate her because she has everything at her Beck and call .She thinks her life is perfect but she doesn't know a lot of things like my Mom is sleeping with her daddy. Shocking right? I too was shocked when I saw them rocking the bed.You can remember the look on my mom's face when she saw me and begged me not to tell anyone.
"What a scandal if people are to find out I am sleeping with my best friends husband. please dont tell." my mom told me.Find out what our little secret can be.
I know what you people think about me . I am a bitch, a greedy person who wants things and a jealous person .No I am not that person, I am a person who is trying survive with her family even if I have to things that can destroy others. I will do for myself and my family.