Rose

As a young child, I never had the childhood that all kids of my age had. Like playing soccer, riding a bicycle with your parents following you to ensure your safety. I was always locked in and had tons of nannies at my beck and call with bodyguards to watch my every moves . The little kids play I knew where from our maids children and I tried hard not to do them in front of my parents in order not to get their parents fired. I would call myself a rich prisoner who without chains or bonds could not still go beyond the area of the mansion I call home . I stayed within my limits and every other maid kids stayed within theirs with the exception of Malicka whose mom was my tutor.
Well, for those who do not know me. I am Rose Martinez, daughter of Roger and Mary Martinez, sole heir of the Martinez fortune. I know what you are thinking about. Questions like your parents are the billionaire couple? You were on Forbes list of the richest teenagers in the world surpassing the Jenner's?
You are the grand daughter to both Governor of one of the states in America and an old - oil mogul Empire.? Yes I am all that . And I have to say I deserve all the spots I got.
My mom , was the daughter of the governor was always seen as the queen Bee of the fashion world, her beauty, class and wealthy husband of the envy of our social class.
My Dad, he was a some one who you will call the man of the people, all charities and giving to the poor is where you would see my dad. But he was a distant father and husband. he is never home.
At age 15, the pictures of me that were seen on the Internet where pictures of my achievements of collecting different award. Some i worked hard for and others were just other trying to please my parents. While other pictures where from my charity works.
My parents and I knew better, what was going on behind closed doors,constant fighting between my parents as my dad was a workaholic who has no time for his wife but could spare me some time because I was always obedient . I always wanted to be with him so I even used my award as an opportunity to talk to him and he noticed and he changed a little......
While my mom, in one word an alcoholic who pretty face couldn't stay away from a bottle. Her wild party day produced me because I was a result of a one night stand between my parents. Having been forced to marry, they loathed themselves but smiled in front of other families and social media was a blessing when you have a super model a a mom. I remember her watch words for me where * smile and never cry, wave in front of a camera, never show weakness*and I never did till the day my mom died of driving under influence.
I can remember how the paps didn't care about her death but how I cried about in public.
Headlines like * Rose Montes cries in New York park after being teased about her mother's death*, * Rose Montes shows her weak side after mother's death* for God's sake I am a little child who just lost her mother. I couldn't cry in privacy without having the paps in all up my business.
That day marked the beginning of the end for me and my father. He changed all of a sudden,he was distant before he became more distant . the only time we saw and spoke was at lunch or dinner of family members.
I could remember how the day my father decided to talk to me ,it was about how I would be getting a step mother and step sisters. I felt happy that I was getting a new mother who turned out to be nice and sweet who never treated me to be an outside till a fateful and sisters that one was a complete bitch and the other was a normal teenage just like me.
sometimes I wonder how my dad meant their mother and what type of father they had. I know my family usually fight but they stick together with divorcing. but their dad left for a richer woman ,Ashley Greene was from a reputable home but Eva was another story she was rude , heartless and a bitch. and it is her attributes that is currently destroying my life right now. making me to go out for help from companies because I can't lose what my father laboured for.