part two

My vision started fogging up, and I almost collasped. Joongki was right. This was indeed strong stuff. Joongki immediately got up when he saw my condition. "Miss, are you alright?!" he asked. I smiled back awkwardly. "Yeah..." I muttered. Joongki just stared at me worriedly. "Yah,what are you doing?!" I say drowsily. "You're a bartender, so go and do your stuff." 

  A minute later, I find myself on the dance floor again, with my head spinning. I hear the music shift, and people scramble to find a new partner. I felt my hands being grasped by someone else's, and a familiar voice. "May I take this dance, my lady?" I turn around to yet again see Jinyoung, the guy I danced with before. "Ah, Ms. Ji-Woo! We meet again!" his gentle voice greeted me. My head fell limp on his shoulder, and his eyes widened. "Are you not feeling well?!" he exclaimed.

  My eyes fluttered as he patted my back gently. "If you are not feeling well, we can go somewhere else." he whispered softly. Those words were probably the last ones I heard before I fainted.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

  I awoke to find myself in a soft bed. I looked down, and realized I had no clothes on. My cheeks immediately flushed. Crap. What happened last night?! I wondered frantically. Oh yeah, I passed out while dancing with Jinyoung. Wait...Jinyoung. Did we..?

  "Good morning, Ms. Ji-Woo!" A warm voice greeted me. I froze and turned around. "J-Jinyoung?..." I said weakly. "Ah, yes!" The male replied. "You remember me, right? Jung Jinyoung?" No words came out of my mouth. Jinyoung tilted his head and looked down at me. "Did you sleep well?" he asked. I examined his face more closely. Now with his mask off, I could now see his chiseled features and perfect cheekbones. Just looking at his face made me aroused. "A-ah..yes, I did.." I manage to choke out. I quickly turn away, my cheeks burning. How am I supposed to take him seriously with that sexy expression on his face?!

  He just chuckles. "Don't worry miss, we did nothing of that sort last night." My eyes widen. How did he read my mind?! He relaxes and sits down at the edge of the bed, fixing his hair. "Actually, miss, this is my house, so you should be perfectly safe in here." he says to me. "How would you explain me having no clothes then?" I blurt out suddenly. Jinyoung looks surprised at my sudden remark. He looks at me for a moment, then bursts out laughing. My eyes narrow. "What's so funny?!" I yell.

  He took a deep breath, and after a while finally calmed himself down. "The reason why I'm laughing." He starts. "Is because- you're the one who tore off your own clothes." He raised his eyebrows. "-and then you also tore off mine as well." My eyes widen as I try to make sense of what he just said. "I-I did what?!" I exclaim. Jinyoung seemed quite amused at my remark. "Indeed you did." he replies, coming closer to me. "And guess what? You were drunk enough to do other things to me as well." he smirks. I almost choke. "That makes me wonder." Jinyoung whispers in my ear. "If you want to continue last night?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

(unedited)

[updates every few days]