PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 14

A long time has passed, Ally has been a member of the Raimon soccer club and has been very loyal to it for a long time. She has met many other amazing people who have joined the club, such as Jude, their new coach all that stuff. But recently Ally hasn't been acting herself very well,  after missing her first soccer nationals match against Kirkwood Jr high, things haven't acted very well for Ally. The reason? Her grandmother wasn't coming home as much as before, Ally loves her granny very much so her being at a hospital still causes a negative impact on her and it will impact on her love for soccer. She hasn't went back to her team for a good gew days, mostly talking to her grandmother and just being there for her. But once she heard that there was the final match for Raimon and were going against Zeus Jr High, she trained herself day and night with her grandmother watching from the hospital and giving her advice for a brand new Hissatsu Technique that Ally has wanted to try since forever.
It was now her time to finally learn the technique passed down to her by her grandmother; Thunderbird.

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT YOU GUYS
It's been taking me a while to rewatch all of Inazuma Eleven and try to get the story back again, I'm getting the hang of it but for now this is just a preview of what was gonna happen next! On CHAPTER 14, Ally will be joining her team once again /o defeat Zeus Junior, of course still having the negative impact on her it will also impact on the new move she's learned. But it sure won't stop her, I hope you guys enjoy and if you have any story ideas for my character please do tell me! Thanks you guys!
Also credit to TheRiiko on DA for drawing my character Ally and Axel, who are shipped in this story so I hope you enjoy XD.