Hells Training Camp

Start from the beginning

"My my such poor behavior" the woman says.

I looked over at Issei and he was drooling as he looked at the woman. I face palmed and shook my head.

"Issei" Rias says getting Issei's attention.

"Yes here"

"Finding a carpet that matched the drapes was a pain, please try not to drool on it while staring at my mother" Rias states fermly to him.

"Your mom...." Issei says.

I looked around the room and it was big and had lounging chairs in the middle of it.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, its been far to long Lady Venerana" Akeno says.

"You sound so different Akeno. So delighted to meet all your new friends. I'm Rias' mom Venerana Gremory" the woman says then looks my way "Excuse me darling but are you (Y/n) (L/n)?" She asks.

"Yes I am ma'am, it's a pleasure to meet you" I say with a slight bow "but may I ask how you know my name?"

Venerana then begins to walk towards before she was in front of me.

"Is take it upon my self to look into my daughter's suitors, a mother worries you know" She says and Rias becomes slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry if I have ever inconvenienced you in the past ma'am" I say as I remembered crashing the wedding party.

She giggles a bit "your perfectly fine dear, besides my husband didn't do to well him self, He should of picked the boy Rias was dating as her fiance to begin with"

"Mother stop" Rias shouts with embarrassment.

"I belive it's just about time for dinner" Venerana says then walks out of the room.

"She's so beautiful Rias, I can see where you get your looks from" Emma says.

"And her destructive power as well" Akeno giggles.

"Note to self then, don't piss of Rias' mother" Me and Issei say to our selves.

{Time Skip}

We all sat at a huge dinning table with Rias' mother and father. I sat across from Koneko at the table. The food like some 5 star food you would see on food wars or something. I started eating and I looked up and Koneko didn't even touch her food let and lone her utensils. Koneko notices I was looking at her and she turned away from me with guilt.

"I need to figure out what's wrong with Koneko soon"

Rias' father then starts talking.

"I've been meaning to ask you (Y/n), how's your remodeled house?" He asks.

"It's nice, thank you for that" I reply.

"Ohh and one more thing (Y/n), your apart of this family so for now on I want you to think of me as your own father" he says.

Me and Rias look at him with a suprised face.

"Darling your actions are premature, there is an order to these things that must be followed" Venerana tells him.

Rias then got up from her seat with a embarrassed face "Honestly two, your killing me" Rias shouts then walks off.

"Somethings will never change with her now will they"

{Time Skip}

I laid in my assigned room on my bed. I laid sprawled out on the bed. The room was so huge it felt like I would never be able to go to sleep. I then hear a knock at the door.