Chapter Fourteen

Narrators POV

It was the bulky, old aged and grey haired man who woke Louis up.

"Oh, mornin' Doc" Louis said sleepily as he rubbed his eyes with one hand. The other hand still around Harry, cuddling him. Doctor McCartney slightly giggled as he looked over at Louis.

"Something wrong Doc?" Louis asked in confusion, wondering why Doctor McCartney was acting so strange? At that point, Harry slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the light around him.

"N-no, not at all, Sir" McCartney said as serious as possible, but he held a big grin on his face.

Louis nodded his head, looking at McCartney suspiciously. He slowly got out of the bed, kissing Harry's cheek before he did so.

"Uh, Doctor, Or Lou..." Harry said, looking a bit embarrassed.

"Yes babe?" Louis answered before Doctor McCartney even could. Louis walked back towards Harry and taking his hand. "What is it?"

"I- I need to use the rest room", Harry flushed red while Doctor McCartney once again slightly chuckled to himself. Both Harry and Louis shot him a confused look. 'What's going on with him?' Louis thought, but he didn't bother.

"The bathroom is just there, Harry" The Doctor said as he pointed towards a door in the corner of Harry's private room. Harry nodded  his head. He already knew the toilet was there, that was not the problem. Slowly he stood up from the hospital bed and as soon as he raised his foot to take a step forward, pain shot through his abdominal area. Harry's eyes widened as he stopped his trace. He turned his head and stared at Louis, cheeks flushing more red then they already were.

"Uh, Lou?" Harry whispered.

"Hm?" Louis hummed as he walked towards Harry and leaned in closer so Harry could whisper into his ear.

"I-I can't move" Harry whispered as Louis face transformed with confusion.

"huh?" Louis tilted his head side ways.

"My bum... I-It's sore. I can't really move" Harry whispered once again as Louis eyes shot straight at Doctor McCartney who had his hand up right under his nose and just above where his chin ended, quietly chuckling to himself. Harry also turned his head around to face the old man. Suddenly realization hit both of them and Louis and Harry now knew that the Doctor most likely heard them having sex last night. That explained McCartney's strange behaviour. Harry's or even Louis' moans must have been heard from the halls of the hospital.

"Shit" Louis muttered to himself, looking at McCartney apologetically. 'I wonder who else heard' Louis thought, but shook it off and helped Harry to reach the bathroom. Harry walked as fast as possible, even though it hurt like hell. He just needed to get out of sight of Doctor McCartney.

~

"I'll be back when your mum leaves, okay?" Louis said, placing a kiss on Harry's forehead.

"Okay" Harry said, closing his eyes in attempt to enjoy the lovely kiss even more.

Louis then grabbed his stuff and walked out. It was quite awkward for Louis to walk down the halls, because it was like everyone's eyes were darted at him. He looked around and realized that a few nurses were staring at him. The same nurses he saw yesterday when he had arrived at the hospital. Louis awkwardly passed them, smiling shyly. The only thing he got in return was a weird and judging look. 'Bitches' Louis thought as he shook his head. With his gaze focused on the floor, he made his way to the elevators.

Louis, waiting a few steps away from the elevator, didn't expect the sudden person to appear. She appeared out of nowhere, Anne. Louis gasped for air as looked around in panic and quickly grabbed one of the magazines on the table that stood only inches away. He held the magazine in front of his face and pretended to be reading. Luckily, Anne was too focused on the phone in her hands that she didn't see what was in front of her. Once Anne stepped out and made here way into the big halls, Louis quickly jumped into the elevator and went straight to his car. That was close...