Chapter Six

Narrators POV

"Oh my lord, Harry" Anne rushed over to Harry. "What happened to your shirt?" She added. "Have you been crying-"

"Mum! Please, give me some space" Harry raised his voice which made Anne jump a little.

"Honey, I'm sorry. Is everything alright?" Anne asked, flinching, because she wasn't expecting Harry to yell.

"No!" Harry cried as he fell to his knees. "I can't be happy, can I? I'm not allowed to or something?" he questioned, looking at his mother as tears started to form in his eyes.

"Baby, tell me, what happened?" Anne tried again as she sank besides Harry on the ground. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight.

"I- I came out today. At school. But s-suddenly the whole school knew about it and now t-they hate me" Harry cried into his mothers shoulders. "Again!" he added, sobbing.

"Ohw darling... I-I'm so sorry" Anne said, not knowing what else to say. "Even Niall?" She questioned, worry filling her eyes.

"N-no. He a-accepts me" Harry sobbed. "He even helped me out"

"That's great honey. That's all you need. You have Niall who accepts you" Anne tried her best to comfort Harry.

"But, apart from Niall, Micheal and Luke, the whole school h-hates me" It was hurting so bad every time to thoughts come to mind. He didn't want to be alone again, to be hated, to be left out or to be a freak.

"Harry, everything will be fine" Anne cooed, but it didn't really help Harry to feel any better. He knew damn sure nothing would be fine. Deep inside he had already giving up hope for everything to be alright. He knew that everything was going to go back to what happened in his old school. All the bullying and the hate they had against him, it was all happening again. After a few more moments of cuddling, Harry stood up and walked to his room. He needed to have some time alone. He even skipped dinner. He fell asleep straight away, while tears dropped down his face.

~

Harry didn't want to go to school. He officially hated the word 'school'. It was until his mother forced him out of bed. He was an absolute idiot for actually going.

The breeze blew through his curly locks as he was listing to some Ed Sheeran songs -his all time favourite. Harry had his music on full blast not hearing anything around him, until he cought a car pull next to him in the corner of his eye. It was slowly following him. Not knowing who it was, Harry picked up his speed.

"Hi..." Harry heard a faint voice say. He looked over to the car and saw that it was Louis- Mr Tomlinson. "Finally", Louis said. "I thought I would never get your attention", he added as he pulled the breaks. "Get in. I'll drop you off" Louis offered, but Harry denied it. Harry wanted to be alone, in his own world, away from reality. "No sir, it's fine" Harry said, looking down. Louis chuckled. 'sir'? Where did that come from.

"It's freezing" Louis spoke up again before pouting his perfectly shaped lips.

Harry couldn't resist it. "Fine" he sighed and opened the door once he reached there. It was much warmer inside the car, and Harry felt good. The drive to school was quiet, though. Once they reached the parking lot, Harry gave Louis a shy smile. "Thank you" Harry said and without anything else, he ran out and into the school gates.

"Oh my god! He's such a disgrace", Harry heard students whisper, but he tried to shake it off as he made his way to his locker.

"Ew, step back babe, faggot might spread some infection", one off the jocks said as he held his arm out for his girlfriend to stay away. It hurt Harry, a lot. Harry wanted to just curl up into a ball and cry. Cry till everything was alright. Slowly face away until this world is homophobic clear.