Chapter 5: Calling in owed favors

Začít od začátku

"Depends, what do you need?"

"Reinforcements."

"Do I get to kill anyone?" He asked with a curious voice.

"Well, I have an unknown number of rogue supernatural creatures coming my way and wanting to kill my pa-"

"I will be there by morning, gotta go pack!" He shouted excitedly like he had just won the lottery.

"Thank you, Roman." I said.

He laughed "chto-nibud' dlya tebya, moya lyubov'," he said hanging up. (Anything for you, my love)

I crossed off his name and moved to the next, only one left after this call. I have a whole three pages of other people ego owe me but these are the deadliest people in the world, might as well start with them.

"Hola?" Rosaleen answered.

Rosaleen is a beautiful, deadly Spanish girl whom I met a while back. She hired me to kill the man who broke up with her because he stole her dog. She is a little crazy, but she is the strongest air elemental I've met.

"Hola, Rosaleen, estás de humor para mate?" I asked, already knowing her answer. (Are you in the mood to kill)

"Si, siempre." (Yes, always)

"My pack is in some trouble, think you can make it to America and help me out?"

"Voy a estar en el primer vuelo, hasta pronto perra," she replied. Hanging up. (I'll be on the first flight out, see you soon bitch)

I couldn't hide the grin that made it's way to my face, I had something my father never had; connections. Deadly connections, at that. It felt good knowing all I had to do was make a few phone calls and my packs future is already looking brighter.

I dialed the last number as I crossed off Rosaleen's name.

"Did you kill him already?" Lucifer asked as he answered the phone.

"Not yet, I actually called about something else."

"What happened? Are you okay? Did Issac do something? I'm going to kick his as-"

"Lucifer! It's not about Issac," I said, cutting off his angry rant.

"Oh, what's going on, Violet?"

"I'm the Luna, as of earlier today," I started.

"That's great! Did something happen to Quinton?"

"He and my mother left."

"Why?"

"Um...there is a rogue pack of supernatural creatures coming to kill off us assassin's."

"What?!" He roared causing me to pull the phone away from my ear, wincing at the loudness of his voice. "He left while the pack is about to get attacked!?"

"Yeah, I called in a few debts I'm owed and I have some reinforcements on their way but I wanted to give you a heads up. Apparently, this pack has killed off three other packs and two human towns."

"I'm coming to help you-"

"No, you need to keep your pack safe."

He sighed, "how about this, find out which direction they are coming from and find out the numbers, then call me back immediately. We will be there to get your back, you can't fight a war on your own."

"I'll call you if I need you, I just didn't want you to get a surprise attack." I said.

"If you don't call me, I will just show up anyways," Lucifer warned me.