Chapter 5: Calling in owed favors

Ilanthe's p.o.v.

"Ciao?" (Hello)

"Sto chiamando un favore," I said into the phone as I rested my feet on top of the desk and leaned back in my chair. (I'm calling in a favor)

"Violet?! Come ve? Di che cosa hai bisogno?" Came the reply on the other end. (How are you? What do you need?)

After the pack meeting, I went back to my father's...well, my office and started calling in owed favors.

The man I'm on the phone with now is Vinny, he's an Italian lycan. He's not in a pack but he lives with two other lycan's, Hector and Geovani, who are like brother's to him.

One of my first assignments was with him, he had hired me to kill the man who had raped and killed his sister because he couldn't find him. I traveled to Italy the next day and within three days, the man's head was on Vinny's doorstep. We've kept in contact over the years and told me to call him if I ever needed anything; so he was the first person I ended up calling.

"Sono stato meglio, ho bisogno del tuo  aiuto," I said. (I've been better, I need your help)

One of the perks about the extensive training I've had, I am able to speak just about every language.

"Cosa posso fare per te, bella?" He asked without hesitation. (What can I do for you, beautiful)

"Il mio branco sta per entrare in guerra, ho bisogno di qualcosa di reanforico." (My pack is about to go into war, I need some reinforcement)

"Merde, what did you do!?" He spoke in English but with his deep, his heavy Italian accent laced in.

"Wasn't me this time, Vinny." I laughed, "a bunch of rogues got together and decided they want to take out the assassin's in order to take over America."

He let out a dark chuckle, "they are not very smart rogues if they think they can kill a pack of assassin's. Noi saremo lì il prima possibile." (We will be there as soon as possible)

"Grazie, tell your brother's to be ready to kill."

He laughed loudly into the phone, "they are always ready to kill, loro sono pazzi!" (They are crazy)

Geovani and Hector are possibly the most blood thirsty lycan's I've ever met. They literally start fights just because they get bored.

"They are indeed," I agreed. "Merci Vinny, I'll see you soon." I said and hung up after he said goodbye.

I looked down at my list of names and crossed his off the list. I dialed the next person's number on my list and waited for him to answer.

Roman is a Russian Alpha who pretty much runs all of Russia's supernatural creatures and is one guy you don't want to fuck with.

I met him about a year ago, he had hired me to help him obliterate an entire pack. Apparently, the pack's Alpha had given him a dirty look and he wanted him dead. I only agreed because the pack was well known for abduction humans and killing them for fun. Needless to say, me and Roman killed the whole pack, just the two of us. That assignment alone added 95 kills to my name.

"eto luchshe byt' vazhnym, ya nakhozhus' v seredine trakhayushcheysya kakoy-to shlyukhi!" Roman's voice snarled through the other end of the phone. (This better be important, I'm in the middle of fucking some whore!)

I heard the sound of moaning and couldn't help but laugh, "Eto kakoy-to sposob privetstvovat' starogo druga, Roman?" (Is that any way to greet an old friend)

"My little killing machine, is that you?" He asked in a heavily thick Russian accent.

"Yup, what's on your agenda for the next week and a half?" I asked as Roman shouted for the girl to leave.