The Truth

(Y/n's POV)

"Is it true that you're a dragon slayer, too?" he asked. Yes, I am." I replied, "Why didn't you say anything!!" He yelled "I was gonna tell you, but I just didn't know how to tell you" I said with sorrow. "Is there anything else you're hiding from me? " He asked angrily. "Well there is something else." I said "Well? What is it?"He asked "i guess your memory hasn't come back yet." I said  "What are you talking about? Just say it Y/n!" "Sting, I'm your sister!" "My sister? "Sting said startled.In that moment I ran to my room wondering how Sting was taking the news. 'I have a sister?'

I open the door to my room and see Rem standing by the balcony ? "Rem!! What are you doing here?" I asked him "I came to see if you're ok."He said with kindness "Oh,I'm fine,but Sting knows I'm his sister now and.." I was cut off once I heard footsteps approaching the door? " Someone's coming.You should go" I told him. Just as he was about to jump off the balcony he came over to me and kissed my cheek,which made me turn red "Everything will be fine. I promise." He assured me then he left.

Sting came through the door. 'He probably wants to finish yelling at me for not telling him I'm his little sister'. I thought. Then out of nowhere he hugs me "I remember everything. But I wish you'd tell me sooner though. I could have been there to protect you when Amaimon attacked you or when Minerva used you as a punching bag"He said with sorrow.

We heard a knock on the door: it was Rogue. "The master wants to talk with Sting and I in front of everyone," he told us. "Well Sting, Rogue. What should I do with you two?" He asked as both of them stood in silence. "No answer? I thought you were true dragon slayers.You used to love reminding us, always telling us that your the epitome of strength isn't that right.So imagine my surprise when you shamelessly got your asses handed to ya by another dragon slayer,what do you have to say for your selves?" Master ordered

"You spelled it out clearly,we were defeated, Natsu was somehow able to subdue us without using the full extent of his power. He possesses strength far more from what we believed. He may be unbeatable" Rogue confessed. Master Jiemma stomped his foot so hard,he broke the floor!!!!

"That sounds like the whining of a weakling to me. Is that what I'm hearing? Well? I don't remember asking to hear your pitiful excuses Rogue and I never asked you to embarrass me like this. You've disgraced our name as the mightiest guild" he yelled. His magic sent Sting and Rogue in opposite directions. Lector and I ran to Sting's aid while Frosch ran to Rogue.

"Worms like you aren't fit to call yourselves members of Sabertooth" he yelled while throwing Sting and rogue against the wall. "Get out I don't want to see your faces here again. Our guild has no room for losers like you that's how we remain strong"master said

"Aww,come on, master Sting and Rogue tried their best isn't that what matters the most. I know Sting lost,but that's ok. He still gave the fight his all and I'm proud of him." " Lector" Sting said "If I want my opinion, you gotta lose sometimes or you'll never grow as a person. This defeat gave Sting a chance to learn a lot about himself and his opponent. So why not just let it slide." Lector said.

"Who the hell are you?" Master demanded. "Oh, what do you mean master I-I'm a member too. I even got the saber crest to prove it don't you see?" Lector said " this is a total abomination. Who defiled our guilds sacred crest by placing it on this creature" he said in rage. Then he attacked Lector . The last thing we heard from Lector was " Help me Sting".

"No Lector," Sting said in sorrow. "Lector is gone, master killed him" Frosch said in fear "Frosch"Rogue said while shielding his friend "why did he do that" Frosch said while crying "it got what it deserved. If you're smart you'll remove your emblem before you join the flea bag." Master demanded "Y/n" he said with anger

I breathed shakily as I looked up,only to be picked up by my throat. A strangled gasp escaped from my lips as I was lifted higher. "You were the most embarrassing of all! How dare you join and help such a lesser guild. Hm, look here everyone.This is how people should act when in the presence of Sabertooth!" he laughed while squeezing my neck tighter. I reached up and tried to pry his fingers off my throat , which didn't work. Just as I felt like he was going to break my neck , he threw me and I hit the ground so hard, I smashed a hole into it.

Before I could do anything Master sent the same attack at me that killed Lector when I tried to dodge but my legs failed me and I fell to the ground. I just stared wide eyed as the attack got closer, tears started to go down my face as it got closer. That's when I heard footsteps and felt arms around me just before the attack hit me.

When we hit the ground just a few feet away from where I was sitting, I looked up slowly and looked into Rogue's red eyes. He held me closer when the master turned to us.

"Rogue! How dare you save this weakling?" He roared

"Because she's not a weakling!!!!" Rogue yelled at him

His words shocked me and it made my breath hitch. That's when I watched the master prepare to attack us again and the first thing I did was wrap my hands in Rogue's kimono. Just before he could even attack us, I saw Sting charge forward and punched the master with an attack that blew a hole in his stomach.

The master fell to the ground, not moving, as Sting stood there, tears were running down his face faster then before." No one threatens my little sister!!!!" Sting yelled

"All of you can leave.Now!" Rogue ordered, shadows forming all around him.

They all hesitated but they left. Rogue watched the door until the very last person walked out of the room before he too fell to his knees. Frosch ran to him, sobbing and he held onto him tightly. That's when I noticed that Sting had stopped sobbing. Just when I looked over to him, he stood up.

Before I could say anything, he picked me up and walked right past Rogue,then I blacked out......