Naval Battle

(Y/n's POV)

Today's the 4th day of the Grand Magic Games and today's game was called Naval Battle. Basically all you have to do is knock everyone out of the floating water ball and you win. It seemed so simple.

"I won't lose, today " I said eagerly as I entered the sphere I saw,that Katrina has entered for Mermaid Heel 'I mean it makes sense that she'd volunteer,since she is a water mage' I thought. Then I saw Minerva enter the sphere and she looked at me with the same look she had,the night she embarrassed me in front of Sabertooth.

She looked so cocky,it's annoying. Once the match started I was the one who made the first move.Then Juvia took me on which gave the other girls a chance to attack each other. Then Juvia soon used an attack that had something to do with her love for Gray. It was really funny too!!!

Soon enough it was just me and Minerva left. "Well isn't this nice,a tiger vs a tiger, how would think this would end???" She asked "We shall see then"I answered. Minerva soon attacked me with her territory magic,then she took the necklace I use for my magic. I then headed for the edge of the arena, luckily I didn't fall.

She then started to attack me more and more. 'What's with this heat it's scorching me I thought. And once again she kept throwing attacks at me,and of course I was defenseless.Minerva soon asked me "Would like me to stop this torment" I said "if I quit after all that my friends fought so hard for it be worse than betrayal" I said aggravated

"Hurt me all you want, I don't give a damn. Like it or not they will be #1 again" I said determined. Then for a while we just floated and stared at each other. "God,it just had to be Minerva" I heard Rem say. She soon had this look like she was going to kill me. Soon she started to cast a spell, I then attacked her with"White Dragon Claw" leaving her with a scratch on her cheek and making her even more pissed.

Out of rage she then attacked one after another "maybe this will teach you your place" she shouted "We are Sabertooth,the mightiest guild of the heavens,they belong on the ground so why would you help them?" She said. I was soon teleported to her and kicked in the back. After that everything was starting to go dark ,but I was still able to hear. 'This is way worse than my match on day one' I thought. And realized that I'm going to lose.

(Rems POV)

Watching Y/n fight Minerva was just painful to watch. Hearing her cry out in pain made me sick. I looked over at Sabertooth and all I saw were big ole smirks on their faces. 'They're gonna pay for this' I thought,then Y/n had used an attack that was the same as Sting's 'The White Dragon Claw' I thought.'No way?She can't be or is she?' I thought.Then I heard "Have you learned your lesson or should I keep beating it in? I'm fine with that. Remember this the next time you think of defining me!" She said aggravated

The match was stopped and Minerva was holding Y/n by her neck outside of the arena. So Mack, Katrina, and I, along with Fairy Tail team A had gone down to help Y/n. Minerva dropped Y/n, luckily Mack and I were able to catch her in time. She was unconscious, and then Wendy, Shelia, and Katrina gave Y/n emergency treatment. Minerva had slid down from the water sphere to where Erza was standing. " You can glare at me all you want,if it makes you feel better.But remember that acted in full compliance to the rules of the competition." She said

"That maybe true but you way to far.You clearly had gone beyond the bounds of basic human decency" Erza replies "I was just trying to entertain the crowd that's all.To be quite honest,you should be thanking me.She got second place didn't she? She wouldn't have done it without my help" she said with a smirk "You call this helping?? You basically Used her as your own punching bag!!!" I said. Then Rufus, Orga, and Sting appeared in front of Minerva,as if they were her shield.

"Using your guild as a shield is the cowards way of doing things'' Mack said. They looked ready for a fight,however Sting appeared to be distracted by something. "Both teams are out and ready to fight'' Chapati announced "all right" "Sabertooth vs Fairy Tail" are all I heard from the crowd. Soon Erza had walked closer to them and said "although you may be considered the strongest guild in fiore,you'd be wise to heed this warning. Listen carefully making an enemy of Fairy Tail is a decision you'd gladly regret."

After that craziness I helped them get Y/n to the infirmary.

(Y/n's POV)

I soon started to wake up in Fairy Tail's infirmary. I saw that both team A&B were there,along with Mack,Katrina,and Rem. Rem was the first one to ask me if I was ok. I then started to cry because I had lost another match. They all had confused looks on their faces. "Why are you crying?" Natsu asked "Because I lost again" I replied " Are you kidding, second place isn't something to be sorry about" Gray said "We got 8 points in that round" Wendy said "Yes well done" Erza said.

Not long after that Gramps came to inform us about the changes in the games. "I'm sorry to say but we have to get rid of the A&B teams and Mack,Katrina,Rem,and Y/n have to go back to their original guilds." Gramps said "What?" they said in unison