Day 1 of Battling

(Y/n's POV)

"Now please tell us what guilds you are joining" Chapati asks us "My choice is Mermaid Heel" Katrina said "Mine is Lamia Scale" Rem announces " I'll go with Sabertooth" Mack said "Then I'll go with Fairy Tail Team A" I announced. "And there you have it Mermaid Heel , Lamia Scale , Sabertooth, and Fairy Tail team A will get an extra team member"

So after announcing what guild we're participating in, they had explained in more detail about the rules that applied to us. 'Which was good for Mack's sake because Sabertooth is very strict about losing.But hopefully master doesn't take it out on me?' "Also the new members must stay at that guild hotel until the end of the games."

" So now that everything is settled let's start the games, pumpkin"said Mato "the first competition of the day is called Hidden" announced by Chapati Lola

(Time skip sorry)

After Gray had lost Hidden it was time for the one on one matches to start. "The first matchup was Raven Tails Amaimon vs. Fairy Tail team A's Y/n L/n". "You have thirty minutes to defeat or make your opponent forfeit the match" says Mato. "Now begin!" Mato yelled.

The battle began and Amaimon had the first move. "Blazing fireball!" He yelled. Even though I was able to dodged the attack it came right back at me and hit me in the back. "AAAAAHHH" I screamed "Y/n!!!!!" Everyone yelled "Oww man that hurt." I said 'Are you sure you're ok Y/n?' Rem asked. I looked over and told him 'I'm sure.' 'But his energy is unlike anything I've ever encountered in my life.' I thought.

"Oh, what's wrong little tiger cub. ? Say lets make things a bit more interesting. That boy from Lamia Scale is quite the friend you have. How would you feel if he was fighting too???"he said with a grin 'Wait why Rem. Does he know?????' I thought

" Leave him alone, he has nothing to do with this" I begged "Well of course he does, he's your everything. He is also the one you love isn't that right, young white dragon slayer?" he said it as if he had known from the start "How, do you know about that?" I questioned him "I'm not saying anything except this love is a weakness child" amaimon said while tormenting me .

(Sting's POV)

The match started and amaimon attack's right off the bat with a fireball. ' Why does the name amaimon seem so familiar???' I thought.

Then things started to get weird, Y/n seemed unable to land a hit on him. I then felt as if something was off ,but it wasn't until I looked over at Y/n to see what she was looking at? But then I saw a dark figure around that boy from fairy tail. She had a scared look on her face.

Then amaimon had used some sort of spell to bound Y/n with earth. "Now,what should I do to make you suffer. Maybe stripping you in front of all these people, no I'm actually feeling artistic today. Maybe I'll brand the Raven Tail emblem, would you like to think of it as a souvenir you'll have for the rest of your life" amaimon said while starting to laugh.

"He's gone way too far." Mack said "Now where would you like me to put it. Oh, I know you want it over your Sabertooth emblem" amaimon suggested " No please don't, put it anywhere but there" Y/n begged. Then I felt a strong source of magic coming from Lamia Scale. I looked over to see where it was coming from. It was a surprise to see it was that boy Rem. He was engulfed in his own flames of rage.

Out of complete rage he jumped into the arena to try to stop him , but it didn't turn out so good for him. Amaimon used Y/n as a shield. "Bastard using her as a shield. That's low?" Mack said. Then amaimon scorched him, and threw Rem against the wall. 'I wonder how Mack is taking this?' I thought. I had turned around to see how Mack was holding up, but I saw his brown eyes go bright yellow eyes the kind a wolf would have, along with his veins turning black and teeth gone grey.

At that moment I heard her say "Please someone help!!!". Then I see Y/n being thrown into the air, and getting slammed against the ground, hard. When Y/n hits the ground amaimon was transforming into some kind of animal, a wolf.

A silence hit the crowd as he approached Y/n then attacked her. Seeing his teeth sinking into her skin and hearing her cry out in pain made my blood boil. Then I see Mack jump off from our balcony into the arena.

'What are you doing Mack' I thought. Then he transformed into a wolf too. "It seems we have two Wolfbloods upon us today"Mr. Yajima points out "What's a Wolfblood?" Jenny asked " A wolf blood is a human that can transform into a wolf at will, they were said to be extinct" Mr. Yajima answered.(Sorry I couldn't help it it just was a random idea I had)

After Mack got down there Amaimon had disappeared. After that, both Fairy Tail and Lamia Scale teams had gone down there to help them. But it seemed that Rem was fine, he was just unconscious, maybe that's why they say he has an indestructible body?? Y/n, however, was a different story; she had bite marks all over her arms and legs."If it wasn't for Katrina, Y/n would have been out for the entire games"Mack told us when he got back up to our balcony.

Authors note; hope you guys are liking my story. It's my first one so sorry if there's any misspelled words.

Ps. Y/n is fifithteen years old now