Prologue

Prologue

----------------------------------------------------

"Promise me." The little girl said. Choking on her words from crying

"Promise me Newt,that you'll remember me when I come." 

The boy looked up,meeting his girlfriend eyes that are glistening with tears.  "I can't promise you that Ella." Newt tucked a piece of Ella's hair behind her ear. She let out a small sob.

"Well,if I mean a lot to you,I'll always be in your heart?" Ella didn't want to accept that Newt wouldn't remember her. That the person she loves was going into the maze and that she was staying behind. 

He cupped her cheeks in his hand before giving her cheeks a warm kiss. 

"Don't date no one while I'm gone. Two years you'll come into the maze after me. We'll find our way to become lovers again." Newt said,not taking  his eyes off the beautiful light brown eyes that stared back at him.

Ella had no time to respond as Ava Paige opened the door. Two guards behind her.

"Newt my dear,its time now." 

"Remember me. Because, I won't" With that,the guards began to drag Newt out of Eleanor's sight.

"No! Ava you can't do this..Please Ava,please-He'll forget me an-" Ella begged,one or two tears falling from her eyes dropping to the floor. Ava walked over to Ella and crouched down besides her. 

Ava blocked Ella view a bit from seeing the guards as they dragged Newt away. Dragged him away to wash his memories of her and his whole life. Ella looked back at Ava,hatred in her eyes. 

'Eleanor..Wicked is good." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

..Thoughts on the cheesiness? Haha.. Updates will be slow because i'm thinking of how to start off chapter 1 in a 3rd POV

-Sarah xx