Chapter 8 ~ The Lake

~Clarke's POV~
   I sat on my comfy chair sketching in my journal like every other day Bellamy has work. I could finally walk around without help but I still couldn't work, run, jump, or lift anything. So I mainly sit in my room.
   I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!"
   "Hey Clarke. I came to see how you are doing," Raven said as she entered.
   "I'm fine. A little bored without Bellamy to talk too," I told her.
   "I bet. But um... Clarke?" She started.
   "What is it, Raven?"
   "I wanted to ask you something."
   "Go ahead."
   "Well, back at the drop ship, you were injured and Bellamy was asleep. I heard you mumble something," she started and sat down on the bed.
   "What did you hear?" I asked and laid my sketch on the table next to me. She looked at it. Crap! I forgot I drew a picture of Bellamy!
   "Well you mumbled something like, 'No Finn! I love him. I love Bellamy'."
   I blushed and turned away. "I don't remember saying that," I stated and brushed my hair out of my face.
   "I won't tell anyone, Clarke. Who knows what your mom would do. Or Finn!" she said. I could tell that she was being genuine.
   "Listen, Raven. You're my best friend.  I trust you not to say anything."
   "Thanks and I was the only one in the room so no worries about anyone else."
   "Can I tell you something?" I asked and my face began to turn red.
   "Sure, I won't tell."
   "Bellamy and I may have uh... kissed," I said and smiled.
   "By the stars! Does anyone else know?"
   "Well, Bellamy is going to tell Octavia and I told you. Thing is, we are going to need y'all to stay quiet," I said and shifted myself.
   "Of course," Raven said and Bellamy enters the room. He walks over to me and kisses the top of my head. "Honestly, you guys make a great couple."
   "Thank you," I said and Bellamy pulls me out of the chair.
   "Mind if I borrow her for a bit?" Bellamy asks, holding my hand .
   "Sure. I was just about to go see Wick anyways."

~Bellamy's POV~
   I took Clarke out of Arkadia. We went to a hidden lake. I figured she would like to float and feel weightless. I was right.
   Her eyes widened when she saw the water. She looked up at me and kissed me. She kicked her shoes off and pulled her shirt over her head. She quickly took her pants off and I did the same. She pulled me closer to the edge and jumped in.
   She resurfaced and smiled at me. I smiled back and jumped in after her. When I resurfaced she looked at me angrily.
"What?" I asked, thinking I made her upset about something.
"You splashed me!"
"Sorry, Princess," I said and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her underneath the surface and pulled her closer. I gently touch my lips to hers.