Twists and People

RV planned a birthday bash for me and I knew.

Everybody knew I guess.

He loved giving surprises to his favorite people

"Dude. He's just trying to get you in bed. Don't give in!"Obvious enough, it was Aditya.

" Maybe maybe not. He's my teacher and a friend. I respect him anyway. And I know how to protect myself from the situation. "

"Yeah. I've seen your 'saving-yourself' already."

"Dude. No sarcasm with me. Chuck that. Its my birthday. Don't ruin my mood. Now move." I brushed past him. His scent was familiar. God! This is annoying.

" Shrutii.. Hold up!" I heard and turned around. It was RV.

"Woah! Okay.. You look.. AMAZING!" he said and hugged.

"Here is your gift.." He continued.

"RV, are you crazy? This is like hell important.. and precious man" He gave me one of his most precious things. His playlist ever since he started dancing.

I was left totally dazed, like seriously.

Before I could speak any further he interrupted,

"I just want you to have it. You'll be soon gone and I would love it if my favorite student remembers what she earned as a dancer here"

"OMG! Thank you so much sir." I hugged him. He realized the intention of me calling him out 'sir'. Well I proved that I can 'save' myself. Boo Aditya.

I made my way to the beach. I wore a glittering gold Forever21 gown that Zelaine gifted me. Golden bracelet and golden round earrings. All Zel's idea. That girl had her own talent in fashion. She was amazing with dresses and style. I swear!

"You look...beautiful as ever!" "Omg. You scared me and Thank you, hottie. I winked. I guess he wasnt that of a bad person. Aditya still made me blush so bad. Reason unknown!

My parents were having a fun time there. I walked over to them.

"Dad. Mom. Hello!" I swirled around flaunting my dress.

"Our pretty bachchi (daughter)!" Dad and Mom exclaimed.  I thanked them.

With no taunts and conditions from my dearest people, I was kind of relieved.

"Enjoy your night Shruti. We'll always love you. Now gooo!" Mom pushed me away. I kissed her on the cheek and ran down to the place I was needed.

Kabir had made special arrangements for me. He placed candles on the sand in the shape of a heart which looked totally breath-taking with the musician holding a violin and a flute, I could just possibly faint! He reached for my hand, "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" I blushed. Not even the make-up could hide it up. Kabir and I danced hand in hand under the stars with the perfect rhythm. Just like me and aditya did *sigh*  But this was a special moment in my life. I was finally, fully happy and I wasnt planning on to ruin it with all the stupid thoughts and memories.

It was almost 2 days for the second round. Adi hadn't given me the gift till now. But anyway. While we practised in the morning I felt like Adi was trying to say something to me but, either he didn't have the guts to say or he was having a problem because he wasnt speaking to me at all! Well I didn't know so I didnt care much either.

It was dinner time and I was searching for Kabir. I didn't find him anywhere so I thought he'd be in his room sleeping. He was a sleeping beauty, I swear to God, who never woke up until someone kicked his ass hard enough. I made my way to our rooms. But I was shocked to my sight when I reached the corridor. Kabir was kissing Nayesha? What the hell? His hands on her waist, climbing to her back and Nayesha's hands circled around his neck. "Kabir!" I screamed. He tuned to my gaze with total shock " I can explain" he said. Was he in his senses? He cannot EVER expain such a thing. "Yeah sure. Do that to your ass!" I replied. He pulled away and was walking towards me. I turned back to run and that's when I bumped into Adi's arms. I couldn't control my tears.They just came down running like a river. I was, first of all, totally taken aback to what I just saw and secondly, I was totally heart broken. I was finally in love with Kabir and this is what he did to pay back for my love. I got too weak to even walk but Adi comforted me through the beach. My head resting on his shoulders. This is not what I ever expected from a guy, a loyal guy like Kabir! TOTALLY NOT!

@@@@@

A/N: How was the TWIST? Interesting enough? 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! 

Another TWIST on it's way! Yayy! :P 

Stay Youthful! 

BIPS