I heard some steps coming close to me. The steps stopped and I saw from the corner of my eye that somebody was standing next to me, but I didn't get my eyes off the script. The person beside me coughed a bit for fake. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Maybe they wanted to tell me that Charis didn't show up again!!

"Ok, you ready?" I heard Brittany saying. That confused me a bit, so I put down the script and looked at her. "Great, let's start... Action.". I took a quick glance of my script to see where we were and who was starting. But I heard another voice coming from beside me.

"Wha-what do you mean you're gonna be late??" the voice of a little girl like she was ready to cry came to my ears making me shiver. I didn't recognize immediately this voice. I turned slowly me head to see Charis. She looked so much like... No wait! She was! She was... It was...

"Johnny!!" I heard Brittany's voice. I looked at her still surprised. "It's your line now..." she said. I just nodded. I didn't know what to say, or what to do! Was this girl next to me Charis after all? Or Alicia took her place because she didn't came. "Ok... Action.".

"Wh-what do you mean you're gonna be late?" Alicia said again. I was just staring at her surprised and confused. She didn't look at me at all. Brittany sighed.

"Johnny...are you alright?" she asked. I looked at her and shook my head."Do you want a break?" she said again. I nodded. "Alright then... Let's have a break." she added and everyone got up from where they were and started walking around.

I turned my head to see Alicia, but she had left. I saw her away, turning to a corner. I walked slowly to her direction. She was sitting on a small chair and she had her hands on her face. I heard her gasping like she was trying not to cry. She must have heard me, because she suddenly looked up at me. She had tears in her eyes.

"Uh..." I mumbled. I didn't know what to say. "What's... what's your name?" I said. She looked down and snorted.

"I'm Charis Walker..." she said, her voice like it was broken. I gulped. Then I frowned my eyebrows.

"Why did you lie to me??" I said and started gasping too. She sighed.

"Why? Because I couldn't do anything else!".

"I didn't tell you a fake name!!" I said loudly.

"Yes! But you didn't hear your favorite actor insulting you and your job! Because not every voice provider is a voice provider because he is not good-looking enough for the camera Johnny! You don't know what made him wanna do this job! He might had a beloved uncle when he was younger who used to read to him stories with funny voices and made him want to do this job!!" she said and started crying. I felt like she was talking about her. And I tried to remember what I had said...

"I'm sorry... But, the most people that are voice providers are actors who aren't good-looking enough for the camera..."

Shit! I was so stupid! And I couldn't see her crying now. It really broke my heart.

"Alicia..." I mumbled.

"It's Charis!! Don't screw it!!" she reacted. I gulped.

"I-I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to say such thing!" I said.

"Yeah...right!" she mumbled. I looked down.

"So... All this was just a role? Alicia?" I mumbled, recalling what had happened between us. She looked up and stopped crying like she was trying to remember.

"I...no! It was me, Charis. I wasn't acting..." she mumbled. I looked at her. I didn't know how to feel!

"And... all this court? It was Charis that too?". She gulped.

"Well... This was supposed to be a fake court..." she mumbled. I felt that I became pale.

"Oh..." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry..." she said and looked at me, but I was looking at the gound.

"Don't be.".

"Yours...was...real?" she said. I looked up at her, but immediately turned my head and looked at the ceiling.

"Well...yeah. I liked you. But that's ok. I like every girl I meet, anyway..." I mumbled. I felt her eyes looking at me so strongly.

"You like every girl you meet? What...what do you mean with that??" she said.

"You know... If a girl I meet is beautiful, I like her. So I like many girls... But later, I have to I get to know her better so that I can really feel something for her. And I don't feel this something with every girl..." I mumbled.

"Oh, so... I was one of those beautiful girls and you liked me, huh?" she said. I could feel anger in her voice and I could tell that she was insulted.

"Really now?" I said and looked at her. "You were the one whose all these kisses were fake remember? At least I liked you!! You didn't even like me!!" I said loudly, frowning and staring at her eyes.

"Oh." she said with a sob. "Shut up!".

"Why did you do that Charis? You wanted revenge? You wanted to make me love you so that later you can break my heart, like I did!? I didn't do it on purpose though! And now, you feel offended because I just liked you? Because my kisses weren't from true love? Ughh...".

"Shut it!!" she mumbled as she started crying again.

"Ok, that's it! I'm out of this!!" I snorted and turned around to leave.

I heard Charis behind me brushing into tears. I couldn't understand what this girl wanted after all! She felt bad for what I had said. Ok, I understand, I would feel this way too. But she could have told me the truth! And then, she was playing this stupid game of hers with me and my feelings. But, if she didn't like me at all, why would she feel offended because I just liked her, like I did with every girl? Ughh.. Damn you girl, I didn't just like you!

A/N: Oh my God!! :O Why did they have to fight like that? :/ It's a pity, because I think that they're both right...right? Ok... I know that this isn't a chapter "to like", but I still hope you liked it! See you to the next chapter folks ;)