Bullied into trouble

Requesters: brittains21 (Request 1) and Multifanfandomgirl (Request 2)

Pairing: Damian Wayne x sister reader

Prompts: Reader sneaks out of the manor (knows about superhero stuff but doesn't get involved) with some of her friends. She gets into trouble and is arrested. The cops call the manor. Damian picks up and she gets into trouble by him (Request 1). Reader is picked on at school and ends up telling Damian and the others about it. (Request 2).

Ages:

Damian - age 17

Reader - age 14

Your pov

"Ah look. It's the goody-two-shoes, carrying her books." Linda, the queen bee and whore of the high school, taunted me for the fifth time today. She slammed her hand down on to my books, causing me to drop them. Her, along with her posse, laughed before strutting off. Sighing, I bent down to retrieve my books. My best friends, Colton and Nicole, ran over and helped me collect my books.

"You know, (your name), you could tell your brothers about it. It could help matters." Colton suggested. Shaking my head, we wandered to our next lesson. All I could hear we're whispers of how good I was and how I hadn't done anything bad. It was the last straw!

"Guys, meet me outside Wayne Manor at 10pm. I want to do something bad." I explained, my eyes held no room for arguments. Nicole gasped followed by Colton, who I assume was mimicking her. They nodded in understanding as the lesson dragged on.

----time skip----

It was 9.30pm and my family had gone on patrol for the night. They wouldn't be home until three a.m. Taking this opportunity, I climbed out the window, sneaking around to the gates. Sneaky outside the gates, I sighed in relief. Coughing brought me back to reality.

"You took your time." Colton accused. I shook my head and we strolled off to the posher area of Gotham. After explaining the plan, they hesitated to nod, but did eventually.

As we arrived in front of one of the department stores, we all pulled out spray cans. Covering out mouths and noses with bandannas, we started to spray paint the exterior walls. After a good few minutes, we had completed the bat symbol. However, someone was behind us.

"Hands up where I can see them." A male voice ordered. Fear struck the lot of us, causing us to drop the spray cans. We quickly rose our hands to show that we obey. Turning around, the cops were here. Shit...

He led us to the cop car and drove us to the precinct. The journey was in eerie silence as no one dared to talk. When we arrived, we were led inside and placed in the waiting room. He informed us that he was going to call our parents to tell them the situation. Unfortunately, Colton and Nicole's parents worked at the GCPD so he wandered off to find them.

"Well we're screwed. My parents are gonna kill me!" He exaggeratedly exclaimed. Colton was scared of his parents as they were strict. They wanted Colton to be straight, however, he never was interested in girls. He was afraid of them finding out that he's gay and kicking him out. Nicole, on the other hand, wasn't scared of her parents. They were laid back but they did ground her.

Nicole and Colton's parents shook their heads in disappointment and wandered out, clocking off. Looking down, I felt a pain of guilt running through my body. I knew I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have got so angry by the bullying to force myself to do this. I am a disappointment to the family.

Tyler's pov

"Jones!" Officer Whatsit yelled. I can't even remember his name, not that I care anyways. I'm only here, covering for the Commissioner as he hardly trusts anyone, and Bullock's off ill. Sighing, I glance up at the over tanned officer, humming in response.