"... In any case, I'm the bait. That's what they want me to do." Vyera said as-a-matter-of-fact-ly, without even showing any anger.

"... But that's horrible... How could they..." Lucy frowned.

"Sacrificing the live of one person for the sake of many, it's nothing new." She explained, "We'll need more details for this... Let's go back to the town."

Reaching the town, the town people noticed Vyera and the gang immediately. They quickly surrounded them, making them unable to get away. She had a short temper when it got this rowdy. Furthermore, after all that had happened, she could not stand it any longer. Annoyed, she yelled, "PLEASE STOP!!!"

There was a sudden silence. Everyone was looking at her as if she was a bomb that could go off anytime.

"We knew everything, about Lekya, about Mori no Uta, everything!! So, you don't need to surround me as if you really admired me!!" Vyera yelled that out in frustration. They felt guilty but unable to say anything. They just made way for them after she yelled, not wanting to anger Vyera any further. They headed to the Mayor's house immediately after that.

"Vye... Are you okay?" Gray asked, worried, after they were away from the crowds.

"I... hate myself... Losing temper like this..." Tears began to form in her eyes. Her hand was grabbing her hair in anger, towards herself.

Gray just patted you gently and smiled. She felt better, wiped off her tears. "Thanks..." she whispered. He was always her best cure for anything.

All of them arrived at the Mayor's house, to find that Teresa had calmed down and both Priscilla and the Mayor were waiting there, expecting their arrival. The Mayor got up from his seat, faced Vyera, and suddenly lowered down his head. This caught her off guard, "Ma-Mayor??"

"I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies."

She really didn't know how to react. There's nobody that ever lowered their heads in front of her like that. "Ma-Mayor, it's okay... I understand your situation... There's no need for apologies..."

"We really need your help... Please, Vyera-san..."

"I-"

"Please!!" Mayor said, amplified his voice. Even Priscilla and Teresa supported the Mayor, bowing their heads.

Vyera sighed, there's nothing she could do except, "Alright... We'll help..."

"Th-Thank you very much!!"

She heard Loke whispered to Lucy, "Vye-chan is weak against things like this... Remember that well."

"Loke..." Vyera glared at him with a throbbing vein with murder intent. He kept silence after that for the rest of the conversation.

"See? See? What did I tell you? She will surely agree if Mayor pleaded." Teresa said to Priscilla without even lowering her voice.

"... L-Let's just get back to the topic, shall we?" Gray said hurriedly, to avoid any unwanted murders.

Sitting on the available place, with Ice on Vyera's lap and Happy flying around, three of them told the gang everything they knew about Lekya. 

They found out that the Lekya started to appear a month ago, when the song was played for the first time, and it destroyed some houses while being drawn to the music. As the music stopped, it just turned and headed back to the forest outside the town and disappeared. The last time Lekya appeared, that was when injuries happened to the town people, Lekya said only one word, "Vye...ra..." and disappeared again.

"That basically what happened..."

"... Mayor, may I take look at the music score?" you requested.