"Never mind. This is easy," she smiled and continued to collect the papers. As she was collecting them, her eyes suddenly stopped on the front page of the newspaper. She read it and was shocked to see the pictures below the headline - two pictures of Seth and Jessica kissing and one picture of them holding hands in front the Eifel Tower. Her heart stopped beating.

"Rose," Seth said as he realized that Rose saw the pictures. "I'm really really sorry," he said honestly. Rose looked up to him and her eyes started to fill in with the tears. "You were in Paris with her that night?" she asked calmly. Seth closed his eyes and looked down. He didn't have the heart to lie to her.

"I did,"

Rose nodded and refrained herself from crying. "You did this to hurt me like I did to you?" she calmed herself. Seth shook his head repeatedly and caught her eyes. "I would never hurt you, Rose, I swear. It's just that... I didn't know what I was doing. I was so lost and Jessica showed up. I thought I could stop thinking about you if I spend some time with her..." he explained. 

"Did you succeed?" 

"No," Seth said, almost inaudible and his eyes downcast. "I will never stop thinking about you. You were always there inside me. That's why I went back to Andorra. I finally realized that I need you more than anything, Rose. I really do," 

Rose didn't say anything for a second as she was thinking hard. She wanted to hate him but she just couldn't. She could sense that he was talking the truth and she'd never heard anything more genuine than that. "I trust you," she said and a tear dropped from her eye. "I know you won't do that to me,"

Seth turned his eyes to her and he was surprised by her answer. He thought that he would lose her forever and she wouldn't forgive him. "You do?" he asked. Rose nodded and wiped her tears. "I do," she assured and smiled. She leaned closer to him and hugged him tightly. "I will always do, Seth," she whispered.

Seth immersed his face in her neck. "Thanks," he said and Rose smiled. She pulled away from him and smiled. "And I think about you all the time to," she let out. "You and your angry monkey behavior," 

Seth cupped her face and wiped a tear off her face. "I'll be your romantic monkey forever," he joked and made her laugh. He kissed her forehead and pulled her into his embrace. "And you'll be my simpleton forever," he whispered.

Roseline Humprey is the best thing that ever happened to Seth Larston. 

~~

Everyone in Maximillian Art School was talking about the royal scandal between Crown Prince Seth Larston and Jessica Harper. Jessica walked into the school building and all eyes were staring at her. She knew this would happen after the news were out. She ignored all the stares and made her way to her class.

"Hey guys," she greeted Alan and Luke in their class. Luke gave her a weak smile but Alan ignored her. "What's up?" she asked, like nothing happened. Alan wrapped his arms to his chest. "Someone is trying to destroy Seth's marriage," he sneered and looked away to the window. 

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked, looking sharply at her best friends. Luke and Alan looked away, ignoring her. She put her hands on her waist. "You think I sent the pictures to the news?" she said and couldn't believe that her best friends was doubting her. "Don't you?"

"If it wasn't you, then who did?" Alan ranted and turned his eyes to her. "Jessica, we know you. You wouldn't stop until you get what you want,"

Jessica faked a chuckle. "Okay. Maybe I am but I wouldn't do that Seth. And I wouldn't sell my own dignity! The whole school is saying things about me, Alan! They're calling me a B!tch!"