elyxion in manila

I'm really sorry for posting it here, but the pain is too already too much for me. And i want to share my painful experience.

Elyxion in Manila,  it was expected to be a 2-Days concert again and was on high demand.  But due to exo's busy schedule on april, it became a 1-Day concert. Which is totally and obviously not enough for the exols here in PH.

The Elyxion in Manila ticketselling happened today (March 4, 2018) and because we were too afraid that it might sold out really fast and we wouldnt be able to purchase a ticket,  we camped out outside the mall here.

So basically,  the ticketselling is on march 4 but we fans are already outside the malls at March 3. Even some fans went there at march 2. Yes,  we stayed there overnight.  We slept on the cold ground. I didnt even got the chance to sleep but i told myself it's fine as long as it's for EXO.

We were more than 200 exol who's waiting outside the mall.

But after all the efforts that we did,  it all went gone because of the unfair ticketselling.

It's only a 1 day concert so everything should be fair. Many people are dying to attend the elyxion. But this is what happened,  sment opens the global package back in January 26 meaning that some international fans may have already purchased and reserved many seats.

But it's fine.

The ticketselling was supposed to start at 12nn. But what's not fine is that they made a pre-selling only in one particular place(what about the fans who lives in the province) and will start on 8am. Meaning that in that span of 4 hours many tickets will already be sold.

Then what will be left on us?

Then exactly 5 minutes before the actual ticketselling starts..

5 minutes BEFORE the actual ticketselling..

The website was already crashing (EXOLS GOT NO CHILL)  so when it passed by 12nn,  fans can still purchase tickets because of the website crash. The first one that got sold out are the vip standing which is the most expensive. (hell,  EXOLS ARE RICH)

now when it's already my turn to go to the counter,  someone announced that it was already sold out.  I thought they only meant the vip,  but sold out as in the whole arena was sold out. That's when i had my breakdown,  i cried my hearts out that time. Even the other exols around me were crying.

We waited there for 24 hours only to find out that it was sold out.

It got sold out on just 30 minutes.  ON JUST 30 MINUTES. That was the fastest concert selling record here in the Philippines. And EXO  broke that record.  I dont know whether i should be happy or not.

It just hurts too much.  I still cant accept that fact. Right now while i am writing this,  i am crying.  I really really really want to see exo again.  Attending that concert means spending my 3 hours with my happiness and inspiration. Spending my 3 hours with the people who made me keep going in life.

Many ph exols didnt got the chance to buy tickets and im one of them.

What angers me are the people who's selling tickets twice the original price.  There's many of them selling on twitter.  How could they be so selfish.  Many exols badly want to attend the concert and they will just do that.

Im physically and emotionally tired.