twenty-five - valentine's activities

ابدأ من البداية

Austin sighs as he clicks through the channels and stares at his television. "There's nothing to watch."

She changes after a few minutes and comes back to place her clothes in her bag. Ally then comes to lay with Austin at the top of his bed, leaning on her arm as he looks through channels.

"You're too far away," he pulls her into him with his arm under her side and hand resting on her torso. "You wanna watch a scary movie?"

"You know I hate scary movies."

"I know, but you also hate cuddling. If it's scary enough, I get cuddles."

Ally looks up at him and rolls her eyes. "You're ridiculous," she murmurs, and reaches over to grab the remote. "We can watch... oh! Crazy, Stupid, Love is on!" She clicks the movie and grinning happily as she snuggles deeper into Austin's side.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot you liked chick flicks."

"That term is sexist."

He looks down at her with an irked eyebrow, to which she stares at him with the same look. "Shut up," he mutters playfully, kissing her forehead. He leans down to kiss her cheek, and even farther to kiss her collarbone. "You are very strong minded."

She laughs very lightly when he peppers a kiss on her neck and pushes herself up for him to have better access. "And you're very dumb."

At her words, he blows a raspberry into her neck, making her laugh loudly. She remembers his family is probably asleep and quiets, giggling softly instead.

He continues to kiss her neck as the movie plays and Ally lets him, her fingers going through his soft, bright hair as she watches the movie. It's only until he sucks on a sensitive part of her neck does she let out a soft sound of enjoyment and pulls his hair gently. He likes the reaction, so he focuses on that one spot, receiving a few moans and hums.

With her sounds,  Austin gets a bit more confident and gently brushes his hands under the small t-shirt she was wearing. He can hear and feel her breath hitch, but she soon relaxes, so he continues on with his plans.

"What are you doing?" She asks as soon as his lips leave her neck and he moves from her side to below her waist.

"Something," he chuckles, his hands moving to her up her her stomach. He kisses her stomach a few times before his hands reach what they were searching for: her breasts. He looks up at his girlfriend to see her eyes as closed, so he takes it as an okay and massages her breasts. She moans, and he smiles. "That feel nice?"

She nods slowly. Austin doesn't know where the sudden confidence to touch her like this came from, but as he lifts her shirt up and he gets a glance at her perky breasts, he doesn't care.

Austin kisses her in between her boobs, and continues to massage and kneel one while he peppers kisses on the other. When he takes her nipple into his mouth, the sound she makes is probably a sound he know he's going to come to love.

This continues on for minutes until the entirety of her chest is marked with his love marks. It's until his fingers are able to move under her shorts and he realizes she doesn't have any undergarments on at all do they come to a halt.

Ally stops him, placing a hand on his chest before he can move don't even more. "We-We can't."

Austin smirks and hovers over her. "And why not?" He realizes how husky his voice is and clears it, shaking his head. This girl had him in a daze.

"I'm not on birth control and we don't have a condom. I'm not letting you—"

Austin chuckles and moves back down to planting kisses down her body. "I wasn't planning on having sex. Or anything of this really," he chuckles, licking her navel. Her hums, grabbing his hair once more, but this time to stop her nerves.

"I don't wanna do that, Austin. Especially with no protection."

Regardless of her words, Austin still manages and get her out of her shorts, and he has never actually been so close to a girl's private before, but he knew Ally's had to be the prettiest he's ever going to see.

She was wet and dipping, and moans when she felt his breath in the area. "We don't have to have to have sex," he speaks and kisses her in her center, where she shivers and moans. "I just wanna taste."

———

Austin's mother eyes her son as he goes to the basement with blankets and sheets in his hands. "Why are you washing so early? And shouldn't you take a whole load?"

"Mom, my blankets are thick, along with my sheet. This is basically a load. And I just... made a mess on them."

She hums suspiciously, and turns just as Ally comes into her view, forgetting she agreed to let the girl stay the night. "Oh, hey, Ally, honey. I forgot you were here."

Ally gives her boyfriend's mom a kiss on the cheek, and smiles lightly. "Hey, Sandra. Do you know where Austin went? He's supposed to drive me home."

"I'm down here!" He calls from the basement. He must have heard them. "I'm washing my covers!"

Ally grabs his keys from off the counter and yell down the stairs. "I'm gonn warm the car!" She waves goodbye to the mother, and Ross, who was quietly sitting at the table, amused. "See you guys."

Once she leaves, Austin comes up the stairs. "I'm gonna go drive Ally home. I'll be back in thirty."

Before he leaves, Ross calls, "Nice going on the dirty sheets!"

Austin knows what he means and laughs, not even responding as he closed the door and left.

"And what does that mean?" His mother asks, glaring slightly as she watched her oldest get up.

"It's a boy thing."

sorry for not updating in a year lol