1. The guy with the most gorgeous smile ever.

I was standing in the queue wating for my friend Aaron and then I saw you "The stranger of my life".

You were standing there talking to your friends with the most brightest smile that I could have ever seen in my life. You were like your own candies and sunshine. I don't know why I was staring at you, with a smile of my own, maybe it where your long hair with those cute baby curls. And when I saw you the third time you just turned your head and caught me staring at you.

And then I saw the most rugged and masculine face, it was the handsome most face that I have ever seen. I don't know why I turn my face away but I think I was just afraid that you caught me admiring you from afar.

After some times ,came my best friend Aaron (guy best friend) always the late comer, we where standing on the stairs and talking and then I saw you at the side of stairs throwing daggers with slit shape eyes through your transparent framed glasses with a frawn on you lips. And I was like... why are you angry with Aaron if you have never met him befor.

After some time it clicked me that

Oh My God! Oh My God! .

How can it be possible that you would like me back the same way I admired you.