Chapter 12 - Chaos

---

3 days later...

Mother and Father will now surely allow me and Michael to wander again. We just have to eat lunch first. Now, we are already doing it, and after this, Michael and I could already wander outside.

While having lunch, I'm a little bothered as I look at Michael. He looked so tired or something, or should I say "sick".

"Michael, are you okay?" I asked him.

"I don't feel so much well." He answered. "I got headache."

"You need to rest, dear." Mother told him.

"I guess so, Mother." He responded.

"You finish that meal first, then take yourself a rest, okay?" Father told him.

"Okay, Father." He replied.

Wrong timing.. That's awesome, Michael and I should be wandering today, but now it's cancelled.

After having lunch, Michael quickly lay himself down on his bed to get some sleep.

"Sorry Alondra, I think we're just going to wander next time." He told me.

"That's okay. It's better to get yourself a rest first." I replied.

He just nodded simply, and then he already closed his eyes to sleep. Alright, another bored time. Michael have to sleep all afternoon to relieve his headaches.

Hours later...

I can't take the boring atmosphere anymore. I asked permission to Mother if I can go outside. She allowed me, so I immediately go outside the house and wandered myself.

I go to the ocean where Michael and I were supposed to be this time, to wait for sunset. But unfortunately, I'm all alone here, listening to the waves of the water.

While staying there, I thought about what Michael and I had talked about 3 days ago. That "leaving" conversations really swallow my brain up. What does he mean by that?

I don't feel of watching the sunset alone now, so I already decided to leave...

I am already at the forests again, on the way home. While walking, I heard something like someone's walking on the grasses. I never mind it, and I continued walking.

I am still walking, but then.. someone behind me tried to cover my face using a handkerchief.

"Leave me alone!!" I shrieked.

Two more men are approaching... villains! Lord, what are they going to do with me??!!

I kept shrieking by fear, and these villains threaten me.

"Don't be so stubborn, or else you'll die!" One of them warned and pointed a gun to me.

I get more scared now, I started crying. Lord, please get me out of here! More men are coming. Merciful Lord! I never thought that they could be this plenty!

"Take her away!" One of them ordered angrily.

"Leave me alone! I'm begging you! Please!!" I begged.

That villain kept covering my face using a handkerchief. My sight just faded, and I never remembered anything else.

--

I woke up not knowing where I am. My hands and feet are tied, my mouth is covered with a cloth. Men are surrounding me, and it scares me a lot. I started crying, what are they going to do?