Chapter 2

Levy P.O.V

I sat in the infirmary with Natsu, the master and the unconscious dragon. It had been a few hours since the picnic and the attack. We had Porlyusika come by and check on him, and she confirmed he had been controlled by a dark magic.

My binding him did release it but he may be hostile when he wakes up. That's what Natsu was here for.

The dragon stirred slightly and his eyes cracked open. They were a deep crimson color. He suddenly sat up right and a low growl rose from his throat. "Calm down." Natsu said in the dragon tongue. His eyes flicked to Natsu, then to the master then to me and back to Natsu again.

He was still tense but the growling stopped. "What do you remember last?" Natsu asked. Master already gave him a set of questions to ask. He was quiet for a moment. "Heading for my cave after hunting." He grumbled in a deep voice. "I faintly remember a clearing... And even you look familiar." Natsu nodded and relayed it to Master.

As they spoke the dragon lifted his hand and looked at them. He felt his face and his hair and his arms. I walked over to him."Whats your name?" I asked quietly. He looked a little shocked that I could speak his language.

"Gajeel. Son of the black steel dragon Metalicana." I guess all dragons introduce themselves like that. I stuck my hand out to him. "Levy McGarden."He looked questioningly at my hand. I smiled a little and gently grabbed his hand and shook it.

Gajeel P.O.V

The pink haired boy was talking to a short old man. The boy smelt like a dragon, ash and brimstone. He had horns curving out of the top of his head and I assumed he was, at least partially.

As he spoke to the man in a strange language I looked down at my now human hands. I touched my face that no longer was a dragons muzzle and the long hair that was now at the top of my head. I felt strange and uncomfortable though if never admit it.

"What's your name?" a soft voice asked, pulling me from my thoughts. The girl was very small and had short blue hair. She had large translucent wings laying down her back. She smelled like the woods and ink. It was a strange but also a comforting smell. It also startled me that she new my language.

"Gajeel. Son of the black steel dragon Metalicana." You always stated your father, it showed your standing amongst other dragons. She held out her hand,"Levy McGarden".

I looked at her hand and raised an eyebrow. She smiled and took my hand, shaking it. "I guess there is some explaining to do",she said. I nodded.

She explained how I arrived in the clearing and attacked, which explains the field I remember and Pinkie. She also explained how he was also a dragon in human form.

"Until we find the dark guild that was using you we would like you to stay here." She told me. I grumbled, not liking the idea. "Are you really giving me a choice or just informing me that I'm stuck here?"

She smiled instead of answering. I groaned and fell back on the soft bed. She patted my arm,"We will find them as fast as we can and then I will turn you back. Natsu can help you figure out how to use your powers in your human form." She said before standing. She said something to the old man in her language before leaving.

The boy, Natsu, picked up some cloth from a chair and threw it at me. "Put that on. Nobody wants to see your naked ass."

I growled at him but stood to get dressed. This was going to be hell.

{Sorry if this is short minna! I know where I want this to go, it's just getting there that's the problem! Stay with me!}