"Maggie." Glenn says as she pulls out a shotgun.

"You grow up country, you pick up a thing or two." She says handing him a gun of his own.

"I got the number--" Dad says. "It's no use."

"You can go if you want." Hershel says taking a gun of his own. I didn't expect the old man to even know how to use one.

"You gonna take 'em all on?" Dad asks him.

"We have guns. We have cars." Hershel states.

"Kill as many as we can," Andrea simply states. It's an easy plan but will it work? "And we'll use the cars to lead the rest of them off the farm."

"Are you serious?" Dad asks.

"This is my farm." Hershel says cocking his gun. What a badass. "I'll die here."

"All right, it's as good a night as any." Dad says hopping over the railing. I follow. If I get separated from the group I'd rather be with my father. I get behind him on his motorcycle and we take off. "You shoulda stayed behind."

"I'm not getting separated from you if things go south." I state wrapping my arms around his waist. 

We roll to a stop and I notice the barn has burst into flames. Dad begins shooting walkers and I follow his lead.  He rides in the direction of the RV where Jimmy is shooting walkers from inside. 

"Yo! Must've been Rick or Shane that started that fire." Dad shouts over the walkers groans. "Maybe they're trying to get out the back! Why don't you circle round!"

"Got it!" Jimmy yells before doing as told. 

The farm has erupted into chaos. Gunshots and groans are all I can hear. I continue shooting the walkers that get to close for comfort but before I know it I've run out of ammo. By the sounds of it the others are too. 

"Daddy I'm out!" I say gripping his waist tighter.  Everyone else begins to leave. There's no use, the farm is lost. The barn is fully engulfed in flames when dad stops his bike to look around. 

We hear Carol scream and once again we head off. She's limping to us as I get as close as I can to dad, after all the bike isn't very big. I quickly take off my backpack and put it on the side of the bike next to dad's.

"Come on, I ain't got all day." He yells as she gets behind me. As soon as she gets on the fence holding the walkers back breaks and a large group is now chasing after us.

"Let's go!" She yells. 

I take one last look at the farm as we speed off. I hope everyone got out alive but I know we must've lost some of our family. The one place that had been untouched by the apocalypse was now over run and the barn collapses from the flames.I place my head on the back of dad's vest and squeeze my eyes shut. I wish that all of this is just a nightmare as we drive away from the farm. 

When I open my eyes its dawn and the sky is gray. We're driving in a forest and walkers are still following us. We're in for a long ride and the motorcycle is only becoming more cramped by the minute. 

I keep my head on dad's back seeing as it's my only source of comfort right now. The farm is gone. My friends and family could quite possibly be dead. I don't know if Carl or Beth are alive everything went downhill so fast.  

We're headed towards the highway. It's a good plan, but it is it good enough? The highway is the most logical way to go. I see a car driving ahead of us, from the looks of it- it's the car Maggie and Glenn used at the farm to escape. 

"Dad look!" I say, hope lacing my voice.

"I see it Cheri." He says speeding up in order to catch the car.