One Shot 1 New Part to the Story.

"You're perfect the way you are, you know that?" He says, slowly caressing my cheek, his warm soft hands emitting care. "There is nothing wrong with who you are, sweetheart."

He kisses my lips then my neck. "You own me." He whispers in my ear, "Fully."

"I would do anything you tell me. I am yours, I am your slave."

I look at him looking at me and I gulp and look down. His eyebrows furrow.

"So what if you want to use a strap on on me? So what if you like it when I do what you tell me to? So what if you like feeling strong and powerful in bed?" He asks with a serious expression his voice getting slightly louder and higher. "So what if you like spanking me and taking control over me whenever you want to? So what if you like it when I immediately obey your every order? So what if you like all of that?"

"You're my love," he says, looking down. "I love you only, not those guys." He lowers his voice. "You're absolutely fucking perfect the way you are, you do not need to change. You do not need a dick. You are fucking amazing with your strap on. I don't want a man, I want you, sweetie. Nobody's like you, I'd take your strap on over some dumb guy's dick forever. I'd take you forever over anybody. I only like you. There's no reason to be jealous of those boys, because they're not you. You are the love of my life, my Goddess. My master. My owner. my Love, mine. I only want yours and I will always and forever only want you in me. You don't need to try to fill in for those guys because I will never like them. Ever. I will only love you. I'm in love with you and will do what ever you say because I'm your dumb submissive slut."

He licks his sweet soft lips, thinking about what I might do to him. "You know I fucking love that you like this. I love that you tell me what to do and that you can control me. It's the sexiest thing in the world. You're so dominant and I love it." I can see him getting on his knees. "You're my dominant female. And there's everything perfect about being a dominant girl. Dominant girls are perfection, they are lovely, they don't need to be men because we love your just the way you are, you're not wrong."

I walk toward him on his knees and I grab his hair. His beautiful wavy brown hair. I pull his hair forward. I hear him let out a soft moan. "Is this what you want?" I ask.

He nods and whispers, "Yes miss."

"You're absolutely beautiful, you know that?" I ask, massaging his hair and looking at his pretty face.

I grab his chin to make him look up at me and I can see he is blushing. I kiss him and I can hear him moan again against my lips. He really wants this right now. "Stand up," I demand. He stands up immediately. I walk over to him, grab his neck and kiss him harder. He moans again, breathing harder. I hug him. "Baby I love you."