Blood Bath

"Lilly hurry up!!" I yelled as we ran down the hallway.

"Ouch!" She yelled as I heard a thump.

"What is it?" I asked as I ran over to her trying to ignore the sound of footsteps running towards us. "I tripped and twisted my ankle.." She said as she rubbed her ankle. All of a sudden her face turned to a look of pure horror.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"Hope...something has my foot....you need to run!" She whispered urgently.

"I'm not leaving without you." I whispered back feeling like I was about to cry. All of a sudden she put her finger up to her lips to say 'shhh.' It was quite for a good 5 seconds before she all of a sudden screamed and was pulled backwards at lightning speed.

"Lilly noooooo!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I heard her screaming stop.

"No no no no!" I yelled as I ran to a corner and sat down and started crying.

A few months earlier

"Come on Lilly it will be fun!" I said as we ran to my car.

"I don't know....I've never snuck in to an abandoned building before let alone a big mansion where a serial killer lived and practiced witchcraft!" She said as she reluctantly got in the car. I drove to the hidden, dirt driveway and carefully looked around before we pulled in. "Hope this place gives me the creeps." Lilly said as we got closer to the house.

"It's ok just stay calm and quite and follow me." I whispered as I got out of the car. I ran around the mansion to where there was a little hole in the basement just big enough for a person to slide threw. "Do you have your flashlight?" I asked.

"Yes." Lilly said.

"Did you remember to replace the batteries?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"No..." She said as she looked down.

"Here I brought you some batteries cause I had a feeling this might happen." I said as I handed her the batteries. "I'm going in." I said as I sat on the ground and pushed my way threw the hole and landed on the table below. I clicked on my flashlight and told Lilly it was ok for her to slide down.

"Are we gonna be here long?" She asked.

"If you think all night is long." I said.

"Hope! You said it was only going to be a few minutes!" She yelled.

"Shhh!" I hissed. "Listen!" I said as I pointed my flashlight down a hallway. I thought I heard footsteps but I couldn't tell.

"Hope did you here that?!" Lilly asked getting closer.

"Yea but I didn't want to say anything cause I was afraid I was gonna scare you." I whispered. "Let's wait here for a minute.." I said as I sat down under the table.

"Good idea." Lilly said as she got under the table with me.